Calling the people with E-manage on their 20v.

Thanks bro..... cuz i oso hear got ppl say :listen:...the programme will run after u remove the batt. connector ....

juz need to hear from others user oni ....hehe ....:biggrin:

No worries, just sharing what we know.

2old,
why ur fc is quite not up to par..
mine BT auto.. can go up to 10~11km/L ... stock BT .. jsut k&N filter + trd cables..

It's either the FC is different on different chasis or I don't know how to drive properly...:laugh::laugh:

I seriously believe so coz my friend's Mark II with a 2JZ-GTE can do 10 km/l too...:hmmmm:

2old,
for my case,
even if i press paddle like nobody business, let the rev go up to 5k rpm or 6k rpm and gb auto-shift, the worst FC is like 9km/L.
p/s: i drive in permanent PWR mode. Convert to manual 5MT and put in e-manage also is one of my future plan..:P

Last edited:
2old,
for my case,
even if i press paddle like nobody business, let the rev go up to 5k rpm or 6k rpm and gb auto-shift, the worst FC is like 9km/L.
p/s: i drive in permanent PWR mode. Convert to manual 5MT and put in e-manage also is one of my future plan..:P

So what do you think is wrong with my car, bro ? Any suspects ? I don't usually engage the Power mode when driving in town wor. Only when there's a need for speed or outstation driving only.

I have no intention of changing to MT coz most of the time, my wife will be driving it to fetch the kids & so forth. So with a AT, it'll be easier for her in the jams.

2old,
the reason i got the BT auto at the first place was same as u,
for wiffy to drive, but now wiffy got a new auto-tranny car,
so, i'm aiming to go manual.

i'm not sifu, nor know what will be wrong for ur car, but for my case,
when i first transplanted BT auto, i was using 4afe exhaust piping
& straight flow muffler, that gave me bad FC. later, i install the BT stock piping & muffler, it improved on the low end and give better FC.
any exhaust mod u did ?

2old,
the reason i got the BT auto at the first place was same as u,
for wiffy to drive, but now wiffy got a new auto-tranny car,
so, i'm aiming to go manual.

i'm not sifu, nor know what will be wrong for ur car, but for my case,
when i first transplanted BT auto, i was using 4afe exhaust piping
& straight flow muffler, that gave me bad FC. later, i install the BT stock piping & muffler, it improved on the low end and give better FC.
any exhaust mod u did ?

Hmm...same story with me but these days I too enjoy driving an AT coz the the car with the BT has stock suspension, so the ride is rather comfy as compared to my other car which is fitted with adjustables.

Yup, changed my exhaust piping to either 2" or 2 1/4" piping (can't recall) with S-flow muffler. Other than that, only K&N air filter lor. All these were fitted right after I got my car from the workshop after the transplant, so I wouldn't know the FC difference as I've never tried different set ups.

Thanks for the suggestion, bro. Appreciate it.:shakehands:

hope u'll resolve the prob soon. and
don't forget to share the solution here :)

hope u'll resolve the prob soon. and
don't forget to share the solution here :)

Sure thing, bro.:biggrin:

My suspicion is that the distance driven by wife is too near near & too many stop/start action. My kids' school is actually rather near to my house. It's just that the roads are very narrow, hence causing the jams during school hours.

I suspect so coz when I drive outstation with it, I get about 450-480 km/tankful with it. The best mileage I've ever recorded was 500 km/full tank.:driver:

Er .....:hmmmm: ...

i dun know standart BT FC lo .....maybe new car n engine ....will run 13.5km / litre kua ......hehe ......have to go see their standard manual la .....hehe :biggrin:

sori bro juz wanna ask, what is FC for standart BT mnual? is it has a big different with yours?

i dun know o ....maybe i using S-flow exhaust .... maybe saver la ...hehe .....
after use emanage ....sure makan minyak one ......cuz always tekan kuat kuat ....cant saver la ...LOLz :biggrin: .....

hehe.. yours saver than stockla after emanaged..?

I think mine 1 liter won't take me anywhere lo... from my house to workplace is around 18km. After the petrol hike I have to fill RM20 just to get to work. Once arrive, I'll have a little fuel left but not enough to get me back home.

So altogether, 36km=RM30(approximately)
Which also means... 11 liters=36km?!?

Walao eh!!! How you all get 10-11km/liter from your blacktops?!?

Mine auto car. I'm permanently driving on Manual instead of Pwr. But just can't seem to stop it guzzling my fuel.

I think mine 1 liter won't take me anywhere lo... from my house to workplace is around 18km. After the petrol hike I have to fill RM20 just to get to work. Once arrive, I'll have a little fuel left but not enough to get me back home.

So altogether, 36km=RM30(approximately)
Which also means... 11 liters=36km?!?

Walao eh!!! How you all get 10-11km/liter from your blacktops?!?

Mine auto car. I'm permanently driving on Manual instead of Pwr. But just can't seem to stop it guzzling my fuel.

That works out about RM 0.83/km wor.... & I thought mine was bad.:shot:

I think it has something to do with your car's body weight, bro. Your Corona's quite a big body for a 1.6 liter engine to carry around, what more a BT which has very poor torque. I think there's nothing wrong with your engine & probably e-manage wouldn't help much either. I think it's a Power to Weight problem you're facing.

IMHO, 83 sen/km can be considered as abnormal condition already, bro. Maybe it's time you consider a 3S-GE in the long run.:idea:

wah ......0.83km/L :hmmmm:......expensive lo .....i think can fight with those 4WD car edi ....
i heard sabaru or EVO oso run think kind of fuel .....cuz they are 4WD .....much eat fuel .....LOLz .....

i think for stock BT .....run RM0.25-RM0.28km/L la ....:proud:

sometimes, rim size, car weight, intake, exhaust, etc.. all also affecting the FC.

Yalah, I think so too.
Its probably low power to weight ratio.

Last time I googled my car, it weighs 1.3 tonnes.
Very heavy load for 4A to tow around. Maybe 3S soon.

Problem is, the amount of fuel its eating.. a bit hard to save up for 3S. Haha.
Really no joke la this car...

sometimes, rim size, car weight, intake, exhaust, etc.. all also affecting the FC.

True, true...

Yalah, I think so too.
Its probably low power to weight ratio.

Last time I googled my car, it weighs 1.3 tonnes.
Very heavy load for 4A to tow around. Maybe 3S soon.

Problem is, the amount of fuel its eating.. a bit hard to save up for 3S. Haha.
Really no joke la this car...
At the rate you're paying for your petrol bill, the longer you wait also means the more money you lose, bro.

3S halfcuts are rather cheap, if compared to others. What's on your mind, a GE or GTE ? IMHO, a GE would be more economical in the long run but then again, if fun is what you're looking for, then it must the GTE lor...

Last edited:
Top Bottom