Calling D.A.W.S Taiko

Maz87

Nov 27, 2006
Im not those sifu(Master) here. just a small peanuts.

Maz,
20v silVerTop
Silver Seg AE101.

n0th1n

Feb 7, 2005
japan
junk-dealer.blogspot.com
ui ape nie selambe my name come out... CEO, nak tunjuk kuasa ka simply taruh all the slow car owner's names all here... kakakakaak
all slow car? only god knows the capabilities of those car... seriusly, not main2... respect....

eh.. if we are using MAP sensor, and not AFM, using c56 gearbox, big bulk intake plannum (black colour)... itu SVT kah?
im confiused...... help..
AFAIK, original compression ratio is 11, and criteria all above, we dont call it SVT.

SR20DET

Nov 25, 2003
cheras
he he nice to meet ya all !!
ah kai ... ur bro L2 very very geng .... damn my 20v svt ECU K.O edi .. dun worry problem solve only money >_< .. Yalah toyota 4a very slow bai 1 kekeke... Yo Bang CEO my svt really slow slow ler .. >_<

HKNP

Feb 15, 2006
hahahhah birdie kai....

sbirdz

Mar 27, 2005
S.Kembangan
sbirdz_jackals.blogs.friendster.com
No la.. aiyo.. nvm la.. hahah!! coz that time i tell him Kyle but he find that too hard to process.. hahaha!!! Marcus.. better u call back Kyle.. or Ky la. hahah!!!

coz there is only one bugger here call me kai.. who is jimmy hahha!! else all come slaughter u.. hahha!!! *just kidding* hahha!!

my brother L2 fast? that is semut speed la.. err.. but i know why it is slow at the moment.. hahha!! coz there is something limiting the power from coming out.. HAHHA!!! let my brother experience and discover it by himselves.. then only he will know more about his L2.. hahah!!

so ur car ok already? ecu kaput r.. err.. u want a new one r? hahhaa!!

jackyhong

Apr 6, 2005
to danny taiko!

hi, danny,
i heard u just mod racing clucth. how does it feel? hmmm... it must be hard feel, right? anyway, whatever thing u put in also still 1.3 engine! how are you going to match with 20valve? somemore 4throttle!!!!!
anyway, ganbateh!

danny_rigid

Oct 7, 2004
www.epmotorclub.com
Uncle

hi, danny,
i heard u just mod racing clucth. how does it feel? hmmm... it must be hard feel, right? anyway, whatever thing u put in also still 1.3 engine! how are you going to match with 20valve? somemore 4throttle!!!!!
anyway, ganbateh!
Hey uncle, i did not step on your tail or anything by just installing clutch did i!
Sorry to the other 20v member, but this is between me and the old fella!
Wooiiiiiii uncle, i think my 1.3 can smoke your ass easily even before installing racing clutch! Want to get smoke again? Think you going overboard trying to buy E30! Simply find target Arrr!

danny_rigid

Oct 7, 2004
www.epmotorclub.com
To uncle jack

Is this a challenge! I am set anytime! Come come! You know my number!

jackyhong

Apr 6, 2005
Is this a challenge! I am set anytime! Come come! You know my number!
hmmm... danny, i feel like a big guy bullying a small potato! hey! wake up young man... it is still a 1300cc. ah chai's dont know what satria also smell my 4000rpm smoke!!! you want to open challenge to me?, hahaha. . sorry. i dont know how to express myself after hearing this, but only hahahahahahahaha.........
you want to be like ah chai? smell my smoke??

danny_rigid

Oct 7, 2004
www.epmotorclub.com
To uncle jackie

Yo, uncle!!!
Not yet challenge talk so much for what!!!
Just say when and where la!!!
And what with the bold word, think i am blind or what!!
When do you want to test?

danny_rigid

Oct 7, 2004
www.epmotorclub.com
To apek Jackyhong

Apek,
How about this friday, since your old brain take such a long time to decide!!!!!

trueno101

Dec 22, 2003
KL-PD-Melaka
allow...

allowww bro... apa ni gaduh2... wanna bully ppl arr???
1.3 turbo vs 1.3 na ??? when are you wanna race?
tot can watch a bit... heehehhehehe...
hey jacky, tak ingat bini kat rumah ker?

~ cabut... :vroam: