buying a skyline

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003

Driftmeister

500 RPM
Jun 17, 2005
KL
anyone selling his or her R32 GTR? or R34 GTT (manual) and how much are you selling for? budget 150k below thx
You planning to buy R34GTT unregistered or registered for that amount, plus will u be taking any loan for it? There will be some willing sellers now with nice mods selling around that price. Be happy to include mine too... :itsme:

frootloops

Known Member
May 28, 2009
from the details in the blog...vspec's car looks like it has some nice goodies...hehehe

gobiz

500 RPM
May 16, 2004
KL
Visit site
from the details in the blog...vspec's car looks like it has some nice goodies...hehehe
I've been in the actual car....it's really one of the best out there...acceleration is insane.

Vspec is an a real skyline nut too...

There's also another white R34 with LOTS of expensive goodies.... I've seen that one too and spoke with the owner.

Basically with 150k, you have sooo much to choose from....that's even near r34 gtr price!

Driftmeister

500 RPM
Jun 17, 2005
KL
Good if the new prospect buyers visit the upcoming 2010 SKYLINE Gathering...imagine the FOR SALE tag on the dashboard in some of the ride...then it will be GALA SKYLINE SALE CARNIVAL!!..

Blood Red

500 RPM
Jul 28, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Good if the new prospect buyers visit the upcoming 2010 SKYLINE Gathering...imagine the FOR SALE tag on the dashboard in some of the ride...then it will be GALA SKYLINE SALE CARNIVAL!!..
Hahahahaa.. that's a good one.

BUT... why would a Skyliner buy another Skyline? Perhaps we should open this gathering to the public... and CHARGE them!!!

Hahahahah

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
Blood Red, Driftmeister meant prospective buyer bro.

But actually I do know a few Skyline owners that also bought another Skyline. Hahahaha :biggrin:

Blood Red

500 RPM
Jul 28, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Blood Red, Driftmeister meant prospective buyer bro.

But actually I do know a few Skyline owners that also bought another Skyline. Hahahaha :biggrin:
VSpec, yeah I know one too. He recently bought a GTR, but trying to sell off his GTT. :)

Anyways, I was assuming that there won't be too many outsiders that come to the gathering, thus my statement of opening up to the public... and CHARGE them!! hahahahahahaha....

We can do like a catwalk or rather a CARwalk. We'll parade the car as prospective buyers sit by the side to view...

oh man...i'm so bored at work right now.... ;)

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
Can you come up with a standard "Skyline For Sale" signage? LOL :biggrin:

Driftmeister

500 RPM
Jun 17, 2005
KL
One of our fren upgraded from GTT to 34GTR.

Wonder what his wife gonna ask him?
Wife : Bang, you baru tukar colour and bikin body kit canggih ke?

Husband : Ya hari tu saya pusing pusing dekat Sunway, banyak mods Bang beli, eksos baru, rim baru, cushion kulit baru dengan logo GTR, meter baru, Z-Tune body kit pun baru sebab tu mesti cat baru lagi. Canggih ya...mmm bang sayang bini, mari pergi LV beli handbag!!

Wife: Yabadabadoooooo!!! (all forgotten what the husband said before the LV part).

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear all sifu, I uninstall my HU today after that I noted my cigar port malfunction dy. Ther's only small light bulb is turn'g on while I switch on the car light. What wire and how many wire is suppose connecting to the port? Is it ground, direct and lamp wire? Plz advise. Tq!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience