Buy UR from your nearest available dealer!

sorry bro,
none, unless you wanna custom make :)

call me!
Stanley
012-211-3039

Hey Stanley, i read in Hypertune that thr is a dealer for UR in ipoh, called Zero 4 Auto Parts. Is there somehow you have their address? Dunno how to go la..

Hey Stanley, i read in Hypertune that thr is a dealer for UR in ipoh, called Zero 4 Auto Parts. Is there somehow you have their address? Dunno how to go la..

hi

yea they are our dealers in Ipoh.
Zero4 Auto Parts 47,47A,47B, Susuran Stesen 18, 31650 IPOH 05-323 2781

Quick question... Recently I bought a 2-point UR strut bar (front) for my Satria, and upon checking UR's site there's no 2-point front strut bar, only 4-point. Did I just buy a discontinued product or what?

Last edited:
Quick question... Recently I bought a 2-point UR strut bar (front) for my Satria, and upon checking UR's site there's no 2-point front strut bar, only 4-point. Did I just buy a discontinued product or what?

hi Totti,

are u the guy who just bought and installed the rear 3 point strut bar at Eneos 1 Utama?

i was the guy serving you just now :)

Last edited:
Eh... how come you seem so confident that I was that guy?
....but yeah, I was that guy... ahahaha. Small world.

You're no longer with Titan? I got myself a set of Titan adj abs because of your comments at the TMM forums last time. :rock:

Btw, if I buy the bars direct from you can get cheaper ah? :biggrin:

Eh... how come you seem so confident that I was that guy?
....but yeah, I was that guy... ahahaha. Small world.

You're no longer with Titan? I got myself a set of Titan adj abs because of your comments at the TMM forums last time. :rock:

Btw, if I buy the bars direct from you can get cheaper ah? :biggrin:

;) small world mate!

i've been with UltraRacing 2 years + now.

if you're gonna buy any bars, ENEOS is the place ;)

Speaking of Eneos, the fella who installed my bar didn't screw the centre point.

He asked me whether it's okay, and he added that if he put the 2 screw there water will seep in when it rains. Since I was rushing, I said okay.
But I reckon it's not okay? I mean why would UR put the screw holes there if it's not meant to be screwed, right?
Seems like he had some problem with the centre point, that's why the installation took longer than expected.

Speaking of Eneos, the fella who installed my bar didn't screw the centre point.

He asked me whether it's okay, and he added that if he put the 2 screw there water will seep in when it rains. Since I was rushing, I said okay.
But I reckon it's not okay? I mean why would UR put the screw holes there if it's not meant to be screwed, right?
Seems like he had some problem with the centre point, that's why the installation took longer than expected.

hi bro

We install the 3rd point and bolt it. Anyone with a drill and a 6mm drill bit can do it for you.

bro, i'm interested to put whole set bar on my sedan wira.
can u pm me the price of
4 points front and 3 points rear strut bar, 3 points fender bar, lower bars (front, middle, rear, and side) and rear anti-rolls bars?
can get discount if i get personally from u r?
Cheers

Top Bottom