Buy UR from your nearest available dealer!

Ultra Racing bars is also available in Miri. I've recently found them yesterday.

This product can be obtained from Tim Accessories, but currently they only have stock for Proton.

soulfly,

what do you need? you may order through me and i'll send it to them

Eneos Car Fair is on!
2nd-7th March, One Utama Main Concourse Old Wing.

Ultra Racing is there with their Satria R3 Autocross car!
come one! come all! come teman me la............. (damn lonely wei)

Hi, Stan!

Do u happen to have Daihatsu Charade Aura G100 strutbar(s) for the front and

back?

Price Quotations as well please..

Thanks

teztozterone

hi, sorry we dont, but we could custom-make a set for you.
custom make 2p bar =RM250
custom make 3p bar =RM350

prices are universal, so it's same front or back ;)

Hi, may i ask, how big a difference will a 3piece strut bar make compared to a 2piece?

please advice, thanks

yo teztozterone

the difference is big. Thats what makes UltraRacing unique, because it really does work and have alot of proven products used by countless enthusiast drivers who swear by it (support)

but sometimes, in some special cases, it's not possible to make a 3point(or more!)
so a 2point will do.

How about front strut bar 3 point for Wira 1.5? Did u have it? If yes...how about the price?.....TQ

hi Bok Bong

it's 4points, not 3p, yes plenty of stock!

RM198 retail, if you're interested, call or PM me for best price *wink*

latest update!

Racing Fit in Sunway is my latest dealer!
plenty in stock! check it out

Hi Stanley with his "chun" Satria R3,

Just bought some superlon and sika last week, and still in the progress of sound proof my Iswara. BTW, need to ask if any custom made UltraRacing bar for Honda EF9? PM me your best price? Any UR dealer in Penang Island? If not, can post to Penang? How about the installation?

Asking for Iswara fender bar as well. PM your best price and is it self-installable?

Hi Stanley with his "chun" Satria R3,

Just bought some superlon and sika last week, and still in the progress of sound proof my Iswara. BTW, need to ask if any custom made UltraRacing bar for Honda EF9? PM me your best price? Any UR dealer in Penang Island? If not, can post to Penang? How about the installation?

Asking for Iswara fender bar as well. PM your best price and is it self-installable?

hi bro

lol this is UR thread :mouth_closed:

we made some stuff for the Civic EF, yes, but not in production, only custom-made stuff.
Yes there is a dealer in Penang, KiongLee exhaust.
can install yourself if you know how to open the fenders!

Oppssss...sorry ninja_iga, lol for saying something wrong on the wrong treat...hehe
Anyway, thanks for your info about the the local dealer for UR in Penang. I heard from my friends as well. Actually should get from you at bkt that day, got discount somemore, but cannot make it due to some problem.
Or maybe I will drop my kiong lee and ask for the price soon. Thanks! ;)

thanks for joining our team drexchan!
it certainly shows something about our competitor!

sure thing man! call if anything

halo may i know how much for front & rear struct bar for new saga ? :)

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom