Brake Caliper Paint

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
CaRRoTT , yeah.. I prefer black or gray kinda colour too rather than the common red.

zeus83

500 RPM
Oct 29, 2006
KL-Damansara
guys,

anyone used the Brembo fake caliper plastic cover?, can tahan the heat?:confused:

zeus83

500 RPM
Oct 29, 2006
KL-Damansara
yealah thats y, saw some cars fitting it, usually can be found in brothers

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
How to take out the calipers..??..I see front the picture but still don't get it..

Bump: Do i need to do wheel balancing and alignment after painting the brake calipers??

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
How to put a spoon with food into your mouth?
Wah , that one since baby we learn , I am a newbie lah , I still don't know the concept of the calipers..

drexchan

2,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2004
Bukit Jalil
drexchan.fotopic.net
Wah , that one since baby we learn , I am a newbie lah , I still don't know the concept of the calipers..
Yes, how you learned that? You need to try it out yourself too, right? You didn't understand the concept of spoon too, right? You messed up your cloths, face and the dining table too, right?

For an adult, I believe that you have a better ability to learn something new to you. Make a brieft search in the internet if you need to understand the caliper more. Otherwise, take the wheel off and start from there. You might need some tools and you may messed it up the first time. You might also need to spend some money to get someone to fix it back for you but hey.. you did that 20 year ago, okay.

dvs

Jan 28, 2009
forget painting it. just use a steel brush and keep them clean :)

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
Lol , so many brake caliper paint thread..

jaydee

Known Member
Jul 5, 2005
Subang Jaya
I sprayed my calipurs before, and the brakes kinda jammed up because the paint went in the brake pistons.
Have to service the brakes and clean the paint off... :(
I think they've also used the high temp spray for my calipurs....

Spraying is not recommended for ppl who drive hard and brake hard I would say... Unless maybe we get the real approved brake calipur paint with chop SIRIM...

guys,

anyone used the Brembo fake caliper plastic cover?, can tahan the heat?:confused:
About the heat, I'm not sure can tahan or not....
but you can't tahan the laughs and mockery from people around certainly... hehe... chill bro... :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi sifus!

i drive a 660 '96 kancil..just wondering,which one is better if i wanna modify my stock kancil to mira standard. which one is better, taking a complete mira half-cut or just replacing the stock engine with mira one? everyone is welcome to give opinions. thanks for u guys' opinions in advance. cheers
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience