bored...wanna see some action :P

mynnDAWG

2,000 RPM
hey guys...why dont ya guys post some really good/nice looking monster (evos/lancers)...better if ya put up pics of ya rides here....at least i can give a honk if i see ya!....

Sorry bro! Due to security reasons, v wil not post up any pics here!!! :_: Hope u and others understand our point here!!! We do not hope to see any of our members having any kinda disturbtion or unwanted attention!!!

If any 1 here wanna get to know us more, do leave ur hp no. here or PM Leslie, B18C-R or myself, so that v can contact u guys for our upcoming TTs!!!

Cheers!!! :_:

MLOC Treasurer!!!

erm....with the current trend in vandalizing and stolen evos around.... dun think anybody wana be targeted lor :) hehehe

more like...if u like to see wat we have....we can show our stuff during our gatherings :)

by the way.....is there any other SILVER E7 runniing out there near uptown ?? hmm been seeing 1 recently though :) sorry ah kekekeke

yup yup... not dat we are 'lansi' wan....hehehe... just we dont want to post up pictures of our personal rides here... pictures that you've seen in the forum and in our website is taken in a group.. so that strangers wont know which ride belongs to who.. its a safety percaution taken by our club to ensure that there wont be any unwanted events or attention...

ouh ok ok..understood!...heheh...LANSI! hahaha...nahhh...all cool...

might join ya guys for next upcoming TT yeah :P...

what about nice evo/lancer pics from the net...if anyone wanna share...

mynnDAWG,

Bro, not lansi la~~~ Really hope tht u understand our point here!!! :_: Actually lotsa other cars owners always thought tht all Evo owners r very lansi lan yong, but i can assure u tht its not our MLOC way of sharing n presenting!!! By joining us once in our TT, u wil kinda realise our club spirits n friendlyness!!!

Hope to see u n ur ride soon!!! Cheers~~~

hahaha..
see my avatar!!! thats a modified evo8 TRANSFORMER!!!hahahaha

Cyliaw ,

U wan that toy ar .........i think he bought it at Toy "R" Us

toys r us is on sale now!!! normal price about rm99... now is rm69 only!!! grab while stocks last!!! hehehehe...

mynnDAWG,

Welcome to MLOC forum. As mentioned earlier, due to security concerns..is not our policy to features members profile with their rides in here. That's why you see most of our cars pics does not comes with engine shot, interior and car no..etc.

Here's the link to some of our activities pic (Censored of course..hehe) in the past for your enjoyment.
http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=91236

cheers.

leslie,

i want the toy...heheh...got what colour? tomolo will be in kl......

Cyliaw,

Tomolo I am not in KL , U wan to come up to the cool hill and collect ur walkie ?

kampoon,

u not in kl ah...erm...i just worry i will too rush to go up hill..hehehe...nvm, i not rushing to get the walkie, or i collect it when we got TT.....so tomolo no need take it first, coz tomolo time can confirm one..heheh....:P

hahaha.. only got red for evo VIII !!... other colours are on different cars hehehhe...

o..heheh...nvm, red colour also can...heheh...can reserve for me, i take it when we TT, or i can bank in for u in advance...:P...

Yes, I agree wit S9, after join MLOC and get together wit them , MLOCians are very friendly..

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom