boost meter reading

rorytate

Good day all,

My car got out about 3 weeks ago, made some changes on it.

Well, now my boost reading is zero(0) when idling, when throttle a little, it goes down....then if boost it goes up a little...

what is going on???

Also would like to know if there's any difference on NA and Turbo throttle body.

The boost meter is in working condition as i tested with few other units of meter, and it's showing the same sign.

Even if i hose it straight from the throttle body hose, still reading the same sign.

Please enlighten me all Cfus

Kenboy

Apr 23, 2004
idle reading at 0?? i think ur hosing to the gauge salah liao. cannot be no vacuum at idle ma.

rorytate said:
Good day all,

Well, now my boost reading is zero(0) when idling, when throttle a little, it goes down....then if boost it goes up a little...

what is going on???

Also would like to know if there's any difference on NA and Turbo throttle body.

The boost meter is in working condition as i tested with few other units of meter, and it's showing the same sign.

Even if i hose it straight from the throttle body hose, still reading the same sign.

MaNofWaR

Nov 22, 2003
On the AiR
fren...
no diff in throttle body come turbo or n/a
usually a boost meter will indicate zero if u turn off the ignition. when u start ur car it will indicate negative. then when u just tap the accelerator it should rise up to zero & barely go up further unless ur 'on gear' accelerating

maybe u sourced out the input wrongly....

just sharing

crocky

want to ask silly question, how to read boost meter? I noticed when throttle then turbine signal on, and my boost reading at 0.7. Is tat tell me my EVO boost at 0.7? I m using Blizt boost meter. For how long I can keep this turbine signal on? 1 km ok?

crocky said:
want to ask silly question, how to read boost meter? I noticed when throttle then turbine signal on, and my boost reading at 0.7. Is tat tell me my EVO boost at 0.7? I m using Blizt boost meter. For how long I can keep this turbine signal on? 1 km ok?
yaya..tat mean ur evo running at max boost 0.7bAr

keep d max boost by tekan all ur accelaration pedal.....easy..ehaha

oh..yalo...u running wat car wit wat engine a? if tat is NA engine..full throtle sure is at '0'

rorytate said:
Good day all,

what is going on???

Hi everyone, prasad here.. Can i know whether is it possible for me to use a 4af gearbox on a 4af-e engine?
Thanks...:wavey: