Boost Cut Questionaires

PutraEvo

Known Member
do EVO 1,2 and 3 have boost cut? how many fuel pumps that original EVO 1,2,3 have?

if yes, how can i eliminate the boost cut?

is it associated with the fuel pump and its quantity of fuel flowing? if ies, how can i upgrade my fuel after upboost?

thanks!!!

mitsu's have boost cut selenoids

from ur turbo pipe it goes to the boost cut selenoid and then to the actuator
just bypass it one more way is to rechip ur ecu

any chip u can recommend? how much? and where? i am interested to buy

flushafteruse : yeaps , thts the best way, weiii dont laaa, then ppl will open thread "engine pecah"

u can go to jinkl house. belakang his rumah got one big workshop. while u wait for the chip to be installed, he got jacuzzi with spa n some hot girls for u to relax.

right or not jin? :D

i wanna ask ... im using 1jz.... can by-pass also ka..? cuz kena cut at 1bar.. now using blitz FCD... i get 1.2bar ony...
how ah?

Can bypass. Just get some mechanics to do it. I am sure it's something to do with the solenoid thingy.

renxun,

bro u can also install a bypass valve... for me i used da boost cut on my emanage but ave 2 calculate at wat voltage u ave 2 clamp....

Fuel Presure and Fuel Supply main things to up ur boost safely .. for fuel presure try to change bigger fuel pumping capasity also add adjustable fuel regulator. For fuel supply maybe u can change bigger injector also fuel pump. If u have a OE ECU unit try to install FCD and SAFC. Happy Boosting

Does e manage can elimate boost?

renxun,

bro u can also install a bypass valve... for me i used da boost cut on my emanage but ave 2 calculate at wat voltage u ave 2 clamp....

Im using 3sgte in my seg.after some mod my boost jd gila overboost 1.2bar.
i ve install safc2 but still overboost.. HOw can i elimate boost to 1 bar only?

No. 2 why once a week i hv to take off my battery to restart ECU n Safc.
After i restart it my car idling smoothly n response very well. How izzit ?

Any sifu pls help. TQ