bodykit for Kelisa...

subzero18

a good place to find the best bodykit for Kelisa? want to change side skirt, front and rear lip... and also spoiler... i want to look more sporty... no matter how much does it cost... pimp my KelisaSE!!! :shades_smile: "Size is matter"

subzero18 said:
a good place to find the best bodykit for Kelisa? want to change side skirt, front and rear lip... and also spoiler... i want to look more sporty... no matter how much does it cost... pimp my KelisaSE!!! :shades_smile: "Size is matter"
go to BUMIFIBER....they got a lot of choice

or the place call "donichi" something,expensive but better workmanship,still all is fiber work!

go to kelisaclub forum b4...under topic : bodykits for Kelisa... read the topic from pg 1 -24... so far so good. can get a picture now on how im gonna do with the bumper... nver been ther yet.....dunnno the place...people just say usj19..nvm, ill find out later...

but, have any tips b4 i go ther?? some people say too expensive, bumper senget la and the final work not so good..etc
beside bumifiber, any place that u guys recommend?

subzero18 said:
go to kelisaclub forum b4...under topic : bodykits for Kelisa... read the topic from pg 1 -24... so far so good. can get a picture now on how im gonna do with the bumper... nver been ther yet.....dunnno the place...people just say usj19..nvm, ill find out later...

but, have any tips b4 i go ther?? some people say too expensive, bumper senget la and the final work not so good..etc
beside bumifiber, any place that u guys recommend?
redzone in puchong perdana....
bumi fiber quite ok..just make sure u r happy with the kit then only u make payment...the fiber quality there is better...quite thick...i bang once and the kit still very strong...they put a lot of layer on the kit

Last edited:
got any pics for better view? share ur photos... c'mon, proud of your car!!!

kelisa6009 said:
haha..my ride is just normal stock lar....malu to share....

wtf.. ur car like normal... no no no no NO!!

maybe u can try pandan indah... not best bodykit but another one ler... forgot the name already... workmanship looks good also..

image0006kj.jpg

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom