Ice for kelisa...

ehafidz

Known Member
Can anyone help me :questionmark: Because iam going to set up new ice system for my kelisa...so any suggestion:questionmark: budget about 2-3k...btw can kelisa handle 2 woofers :questionmark: and what brand can make my car go bum bum bum :evil:Thanks in advance

SPL if u just want to play loud
SQ if u want sound quality

youre 3k budget is for what? CD, amp, spkr & sub? what music do u listen to..?

oh :) basicly like trance,vocal tance,chill out music :regular_smile:

then i guess u wont need any high end stuff la, if 3k including cd player, tight a bit.
HU 800, amp for sub 800, 2 subs 500x2, wiring/installation 400, use back oem speakers. or just get 1 sub and use 500 for speakers. can save more if u get 2nd hand items, and can get branded ones too..

bro zen this is how i plan to set up my ice...what do u think ? because have raised the budget abit lar :_: btw its for a small pony called kelisa and want to make the pony go boom boom boom :shocked:

2x xsc.6 comp set
1x tarantula tra680.4
2x magnat monoblock
2x Xstream XS-12 subwoofer

btw 1 question 2x magnat monoblock is enough already right to support the woofers? or i need to put the tarantula tra680.4 also?

??
cant use 1 mono to power the 2 woofer?

where u goin to mount ur amp ? so many....

wah your budget go up to 5k ka? can save some money by getting just a 2ch amp for the spkrs plus one monoblock for the subs. or else can get some better stuff with 5k, especially if look thru 2nd hand items.

Last edited:
hehe ya raise up to 5k because the money i simpan :_: + last time raya angpau :X-: is it? but scared look for 2nd items get cheated lor cause i am newbie in ice here ...

2 mono power 2 woofer.....geng lah~!

bro, any idea where u place ur amp?

so no need monoblock right? maybe if got space in the back trunk if ....if not terpaksa under seat lor....tapi very hard to tune right under seat...

Panas lah....
later car made in Malaysia masuk air...who knows

2 mono power 2 woofer.....geng lah~!

bro, any idea where u place ur amp?

i dun see any difficulties to mount the 3 amp at the boot...do u?

so no need monoblock right? maybe if got space in the back trunk if ....if not terpaksa under seat lor....tapi very hard to tune right under seat...
install amp under seat is old way that ppl lazy/no budget to make a good amp mounting board at the back....

the bad thing is the dirt, vapor or even water will get into the amp easily....not to mention it had block the leg rest area under the seat for the rear passenger......especially kcar......

btw, u will definately need monoblock for ur sub to work well with less hassle.....class D circuit design are a very good design because it produce less heat, bigger power and more efficiency....and ur sub are double 4ohm each with 300rms each sub...not every 4ch amp can do tat job...and if can, the price for the amp are double the monoblock price.....while it will product higher heat, lower power and power hungry..........(less efficiency)

Last edited:

should dun have problem lah.....
a question here.... if wanna mount the amp on kelisa rear seats(back). but that's soft material over there, wht's the solution ?

should dun have problem lah.....
a question here.... if wanna mount the amp on kelisa rear seats(back). but that's soft material over there, wht's the solution ?

install amp under seat is old way that ppl lazy/no budget to make a good amp mounting board at the back..

solution will be in red

install amp under seat is old way that ppl lazy/no budget to make a good amp mounting board at the back....

the bad thing is the dirt, vapor or even water will get into the amp easily....not to mention it had block the leg rest area under the seat for the rear passenger......especially kcar......

btw, u will definately need monoblock for ur sub to work well with less hassle.....class D circuit design are a very good design because it produce less heat, bigger power and more efficiency....and ur sub are double 4ohm each with 300rms each sub...not every 4ch amp can do tat job...and if can, the price for the amp are double the monoblock price.....while it will product higher heat, lower power and power hungry..........(less efficiency)

Sifu has spoken :_: so will have monoblock and and amps will be at the back :)

howie bro...my fwen i dunt know la if he is lying or what cause didnt see his car yet...he told me that his can can put 3 woofers lor kelisa 2 12" and 1 10" 12 facing the car boot and 10" facing passenger seat possible ah?

Top Bottom