Body Kit for Spectra!

Eddiechong

May 11, 2005
petaling jaya
Now i have the layout for my spectra which i would likes to been custom change, :D any suggestion about which shop labour is better and not too expensive ... don't suggest daichi that is not good enough but it is damn expensive ..... :mad:

the custom bodykit of mine, i think only the front bumper change a lot ant the side and real bumper just add on the lips i think any suggestion ? :cool:

saripdol77

1,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2005
PUCHONG
www.aknmtech.com.my
Eddiechong said:
Now i have the layout for my spectra which i would likes to been custom change, :D any suggestion about which shop labour is better and not too expensive ... don't suggest daichi that is not good enough but it is damn expensive ..... :mad:

the custom bodykit of mine, i think only the front bumper change a lot ant the side and real bumper just add on the lips i think any suggestion ? :cool:
U alsso can see my thread bro..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys wht is the ways of getting rid of those cicak in the car? those car grooming can do it ar?
besides putting nder the hot sun any other way ..i dun think under the hot sun will help..any spray or watsoever makes the cicak die or go away ar?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience