BMW Problem & Warranty - Consumers Point..

cruiser

Known Member
Aug 12, 2004
Issue has been filed with the Tribunal. I've emailed all the press..Thank you for the post Blackhowling, thats exactly my point.

BMW Msia is aware of the problem and they said their 'technical team' concur with Ingress' findings which is bull. Exactly what they did to come to the conclusion, I dont know. I've also emailed BMW Germany.

Btw Tribunal filing can be done online through their website. Its convenient and encouraging.

LesleyAprotto

Banned
Jun 16, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
BMW sucks... believe me. They are nothing but ways to blow a big hole in your pocket. Ask any BMW owner and he will tell you the engine needs to repair engine oil leaks every 3 years like clockwork.
Theres some truth in it!

Hope not hurting anyones feelings...

Not easy to maintain a BMW, I learnt my lessons many years ago!:adore::smokin::mad:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
cruiser, when is your hearing date 2-3 weeks from the date u filed the case?
what are u claiming? have u forked out the rm17k to BMW for the damages & claiming that amount thru TTPM from BMW?
or u wanna claim that rm17k to get the repairs done?

they might refer u to lower majistret court if neccessary.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

We know that the Lexus LFA sounds really good, but never figured that it was this good. Lexus released a new video showing the V10 supercar roaring to life on a dyno machine and shatters a champagne glass as it revs to 9000rpm all the way to over 260km/h. Now we all know that videos these days can be fake, edited to make it seem like the real thing but aacording to the Lexus press release (posted below), there's zero...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience