BMW E30 for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

BMW E30 for sale

KiLLJoY,

You on MSN ah ???

Anyways you got the link for the new ROTK figures ???
I can't seem to find the series 4 ones...

THANKS

rotk figures ar...hmmm...got but the links try this page the official www.marvel.com/toybiz ....there you can find i think :lol: ...oi pass me your email add laa..so i can add you to my msn :P

yo old car...location is in kl what about you...just give me a buzz and ill see what i can do if youre outside of kl.... ;) ....price memang boley bawak bincang nyer no probs :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

oi oi enough heheheh..youre spoiling my business here...hehehe...if wanna talk bout toys open another thread heheheheh :lol: :lol: :lol:

btw if there are interested buyers can call me for PRICING which is NEGOTIABLE

is the engine a inline 6 or inline 4 ...and the cc? how much less can u give?

:rolleyes: ...hmm for that i think it's best if you view the car furst then easier to talk about the price of the car.... :P :P

Car so nice but yet still no buyer...

Free bump for you...

wahahahah...yeah pitty that eh...hey what am i saying laaaa...shooo shoo go away birdie.... :lol: :lol: ....hows work dude...ok ka??

i think i called u few time but always no answer ....
And year make and engine is a mistery ....
Let me know the year make and Engine then i go view the car ....

sorry for the late reply as to ive been bz...well engine is a 2.3 litre and it's a 84 model...btw..if you want to view the car just give me a call and ill drive the car over to you :D ...no promblem...

p/s leave your number lah hidseller..oh yeah dont forget your name also...and ill give you a call

yeah man as i posted before can still nego no halz nyerz...

yo heavyfoot check you pm leh... :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.