BMW E30 for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

BMW E30 for sale

KiLLJoY

Known Member
the car price dropped already...going for 17000...and its negotiable..hurry while stocks last... :P ...just give me a buzz wheater to view the car or test drive...serious buyers...

Please provide more details bout this E30. One of my colleagues interested in getting a good condition BMW. What's the year of manufactured? 4-drs or 2-drs?

Engine capacity? 318i, 320i or 323i?

hie dude..yeah i will once the owner passes me the specs..plus im also gonna add the photo too...it's actualy a 323i 2 door...it's in best condition onli that the interior need a bit of touching up to do...but other than that the engine bay plus the body is all good...ill be getting the pics within two days...if theres anything just call me and i can hook you guys up to have a look at the car no problemo...hehehe :D

p/s: the engine is stock standard except for the air filter...using apex'i air pilter
onni B)

I think price and condition are the least of your worries now... get d images digitized and posted here ;)

yeah i noticed that... heheheh... ;) i've already taken the photo yesterday (but night shot) soo i will upload it later :P

Aiks, it's a 2-drs coupe model ar? Well, my colleague just replied me that he's looking for a 4-drs E30 model as he dislike 2-drs car. Sorry dude! ;)

:D ...no problemo bro it was worth the try thanks anyways..but if there are ppl who are interested just let them see this thread...heheheh... B)

me interested ! photo & spec, pls take more picture,front view,side view,rear view,engine ,inside,rear boot inside, thank

:P ...aiyo now that you mentioned it...i took all the other photo's except the engine bay... :wacko: :wacko: ...cause yesterday took photo till 230 in the morning...but dont worry ill definately post the photos by tonight...cause i work on a 12 hour shift!!!!!!.... :wacko: :wacko: if you have any questions dont hesitate to ask :lol: :lol:

oh btw klgauto if you want to have a look at the car also can be arranged no problem just give me a buzz...and we'll try to meet you (that is if you staying in the klang valley area or kl onli) :P :P hehehe but if out side can be arranged also no probs..peace B)

btw if you guys are wondering the car sudah habis hutang... ;)

hey guys sorry but i cant upload the pics...but if any are interested just let me know and ill send yall the pictures via email...hey klgauto please pass me your email add..and ill send the photos to yah
:D :D

hey btw guys the car comes with the plates JFL 14 ....thanks

I've seen the pictures of the car and it looks darn good....
Worth the buy if anyone has the cash and interest...
Colour of the car is reddish orangy, very sweet colour for an E30...

Hey KiLLJoY,

Can find my Morgul Lord ah ???

Thanks bro...

When r u uploading the pictures dude... and details.. I have placed a deposit for another E30 already.. but would like to have a look at whats in the market here.

hehehehehe...oits no toys leh...haiya spoiling the market leh... :wacko: :wacko: ....anyways wah sure no problem...i aint chargin' for the viewing pleasure...anybody interested please give me a buzz thanks :ph34r: :ph34r:

p/s:khorne i will definately try to get your morgul lord...heheheheh

Status
Not open for further replies.