Black Wira JDF770 stolen in Tesco Tebrau JB, GSR turbo

jdj6632

Known Member
Jul 4, 2004
car is stolen in Tesco Tebrau JB on 30th April, around 5pm to 6pm

Plate : JDF 770
Black colour Wira
Lancer Front Bumper, original GSR intercooler (side mount)
Black gold rim, Volks Racing CE28

Pls contact 012-7558194

Thank you very much.....
Picture(34).jpg

Picture(37).jpg

Last edited:

Itab

500 RPM
Apr 14, 2004
Serdang
Visit site
Hi folks,
i haven't been keeping up with the ZeroToHundred scene for a good several years... (kinda dropped out of it gradually...work and all...u know...the usual crap).

This car belongs to a good friend of mine, and it was partially my suggestion to him to put up a post here and seek for some help here, as i recalled there was indeed some success cases several years back: some green satria was stolen, and was spotted in one of the workshops in sunway by one zth member, and manage to retrieve the car or something like that...

it's not a luxurious nor expensive car of course, but i suppose you guys know would know it better than anyone else the amount of effort put into doing-up an old car =)

so please help to look-out for his car...and of course, contact him immediately if it's sighted.

p.s.: found out from my friends who are still residing in jb, that it seems like that area, (tesco terbrau, terbrau city) has become a rather notorious area for grand theft auto like this one, so just a warning for all you folks, do take the extra effort to put on the extra locks etc. whenever you do visit the area (well, actually we should take that extra precaution at all times... but sometimes our laziness just gets the better of us...)

ExODus

Known Member
May 14, 2006
Will be on a look out for it...

Demn those farkers... :banghead:

Bump: Will be on a look out for it...

Bump: Will be on a look out for it...

pencalat

500 RPM
Nov 20, 2006
JB
ok bung.. i'll look it for you...

jdj6632

Known Member
Jul 4, 2004
thanks guys....

but i just heard from a fren... his GTI was stolen last year, his GTI was recovered in good shape, the car was left in jb police station to close case.

after everything settle, his car was dismantled..... recaro seats gone, throttle body gone, CD player gone, even rims also changed..... wtf.......

damn sad......

11000RPM

500 RPM
Feb 24, 2004
Johor Bahru
Visit site
Tesco Tebrau City dangerous??
Got any vdo cam capture the thieve face? I think every exit got camera one ma, right?
Maybe ask the Tesco security dept.

jdj6632

Known Member
Jul 4, 2004
after car stolen i did talk to their security chief, no CCTV in tesco tebrau, maybe cause its a free parking...

anyway, everyone be alert. its notorious in jb & also kl lately...

pencalat

500 RPM
Nov 20, 2006
JB
beware of free parking in jb.. there's a lot of madefaker over there...

ExODus

Known Member
May 14, 2006
demn... there will be madefaker everywhere... :banghead:

Not_Bad!!

Known Member
Apr 24, 2008
Tesco n jusco tebrau...side by side are a danger parking area even jusco got cctv....my friend left his e7 just for 30 minutes then his 7pcs defi,powerfc,prospec b spec gone just like that with his driver broken window....just be careful....k guys

J3535

Apr 16, 2009
most of the car stolen here - Eksport straight to neighbour country.:banghead::banghead:

Now days some use tow truck straight pull our car - in day light (siang-siang Buta):mad:
Better u all park with head / Front to the wall & Kasi senget ur Stering Wheel.

Please help to call Authority body is seen this ..

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
Wah damn scary laaa...free parking or not...if its meant to be..it will sure happen..sometimes things happen for a reason.

If they target your car means they will sure get it.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

any material good for washing rim espeacially white rim user...

plz share....thanks...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience