Bjh 6600 owner step up!

shawnglory

Aug 29, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Hey guys,

would like to take the chance to wish everyone a selamat hari raya and merdeka.

on a grimmer note, I bumped into an agressive driver number plate BJH 6600 last night along ldp and is driving a caldina. Intentionally tailgating the car infront and hard braking every few seconds and once honked he intentionally swerved into a small gap infront of me attempting a collision. Just wanna know if you guys know this driver ?

and if you are the driver, u were honked because you were tail gating a kancil without realising the havoc u're causing behind you. everytime you jammed your brakes someone jams theirs and up to a point everyone diverted into the middle lane. and fyi, you caused my gf a jolt of shock when u intentionally tried to cause an accident. usually i'd remain calm and not care about these kinda things as i drive in kl everyday but this i'm not letting go. best you step up to the plate for your actions. police report will be made during lunch time and i will not stop hunting you down until you get what you deserve.

Cheers and drive safe this raya season to all.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
You made the right choice reporting such road bullies on the road bro. Have
my full support in reporting people who drive such a way. They are so
big shot that they can't accept the fact being honked at...:stupid:

shawnglory

Aug 29, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
thanks bro.
help me keep an eye out yeah. it's not awesome when a person drives like that without regards of anyone else.

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
hope u get he deserves what he gets.

on the side note, i was tailgated by an old blue toyota corona in my mother's 2008 mercedes-benz c200k. i was so afraid he might lose it as it was raining that he might bump into my butt.

so, all i did, was tap on the brakes a lil, like fake braking as seen in initial d, then pressed on the accelerator to get away. i really hate these tailgaters. got nothing to do meh, if u crashed into my car, u will use ur "im a kampung person, cannot afford to pay excuse" really idiots!

shawnglory

Aug 29, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
yeah it's as if they don't think at all. it is understandable and excusable if it was an emergency but that's why the hazard lights, high lights and honks are there for. sometimes i wished that they would think of the person they are tailgating as their mother, father, brother, sister, son, daughter, wife, gf etc i'm pretty sure they won't like it very much.

few months back i was driving home from TTDI when a "what i'm guessing is a call man" driver in a civic was driving at 120 (not fast but) he swerved left and right and the car was swaying in the opposite direction of this swerves. almost knock a few cars and ended up clipping the door and the side mirror of a 5 series. there was a massive accident ahead and i'm pretty sure he's either a call man or friend/family of the accident victims.

this country needs a huge refinement in drivers education imho

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
the problem is, our malaysian driving laws are prehistoric like they were stuck during pre independence days. the road structures in malaysia are ridiculously terrible, which are sources that causes tons of accidents and massive jams.

malaysians grew super impatient no thanks to our government who would never fund better roads and proper transport network. so theres much more daredevils out there who just wants to give a bad time to others. i just returned from the autobahn a month ago and people were driving so much courteously than here. makes me feel ashame being malaysian! eithers it just road hogging or blatant tailgating. come on, even though u pay the road tax, the whole road doesnt belongs to u. the worst are those peeps who drive luxury cars and they think own the road! as if they are some ministers son. sorry to be blunt, but these people should be shot.

shawnglory

Aug 29, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Exactly my sentiments kev. Not to say all Malaysian drivers are bad. I've on many occasions bumped into the pleasant ones who've highlighted to inform of roadblocks, accidents and some even asks me to wind down my window whilst driving to tell me my lights weren't on (light bulbs blew thanks to a surge) and to remain unbiased I would have to say that there are bad drivers everywhere however even more here than most places I've been to.

I was in Scotland then London and frequent both places often when I was studying in the UK and I barely even curse and at 1 point stopped cursing all together until I came back to Malaysia. Given the choice I would like to pitch in a helping hand and thought to the improvement of the drivers ed over here.

Off for police report. Thanks for the support guys.

Cheers.

tonyops

Known Member
Oct 28, 2010
Sarawak
Seems like it's getting personal.. hehehehe but tat driver must be insane. Maybe kopi-o license??

jimmyae101

1,000 RPM
Dec 7, 2005
medan indonesia
hehehe...got lot of mad driver outside there...some really cant wait in stuck heavy traffic jam,just honk or flash light front ppl letting he/she pass like he/she is king(vip) or ambulance?of coz i wont let they pass me in this situation,as my rear screen got big sticker sayin to other 'u bang my butt,u pay that medical bill' :proud:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Maybe because that Caldina got 3S-GTE inside? So can bully people :biggrin:

Anyhow, ya I wish that Malaysian Drivers would be more courteous when they drive...
But too bad, this kind of attitude goes on and on from one generation to the other.

The older ones drive like that, the young ones pick it up and do the same.
End up, there is no end to such attitude unless everyone changes their driving attitude.

Even now, majority ladies are much worse than guys nowadays...driving not
only recklessly but being ignorant and endangering others on the road.

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
It's great 2 hear sum1 steppin up 2 make a report abt such reckless driver(s)...kudos..but my question wud b...wat'll happen after dat?if u ask me,i dun think ANY action wud b taken....but of course,i do hope 4 d opposite........
wud like 2 share my experince on reckless/idiotic driver too....der was once on my way back 2 Kuantan...i was sumwhr near Bt. Caves heading 2wards Gombak toll.....out of no whr,came dis blardy City(driven by a young punk) weaving in & out @ high speed(much like a callman chasing 4 sum case)....but here's d BEST part!d arsehole ACTUALLY cut in frt of another car(can't remember was it a Mercedes or Volvo) in d middle lane n STOPPED der n thn..came down 2 scold d lady driver of d other car....abt 20 seconds....thn got back into his City n sped off......how i wish dat lady was actually sum mafia's wife/mistress dat she owns a gun n just shoot down dat idiot!hehehehe..yes yes,brutal but thn again,dis kinda arsehole dun deserve 2 share d road w us ler....
cheers

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

normal brembo cover/pair RM 98 with installation....new brembo cover with 277mm like original,rear and front RM 198 /set with installation.any inquries,just give visco design concept a call at 07-3888620 or 012-750 3033 (barry).
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience