beware of this seller comsatmobile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interior and Cockpit

beware of this seller comsatmobile

pok nik

500 RPM
this might be the same guy as myautomart or khairee81 which have been banned by tom for causing trouble in the forum and cheating people s money...this time he might be using new nick with new number...he asks you to call or even sms him so that he can convince you and tipu u...so be careful people...dis kind of people is an uncivilized act, a disgrace to this forum...he can be anywhere in malaysia and his method is bank transfer and he promise to ship the item...i know because i was 1 of the victims...i m just reminding u guys so that u careful with ur money...my previous mistake shud be ur precautions, people...if u really interested,go to kemaman urself n view the item coz the picture shown is actually taken from website....to comsatmobile, if u really truthful, come out...people want to know ur story...why switch off ur fon?i myself wan to speak to u n deal with u (if u have balls)...and if it is proven that ur ok..i apologize...but if u keep hiding like this, u can keep ur lies elsewhere

thanks for the heads up. lately, this conman issue keeps on repeating itself. i think every consumer should take a minute to notice the warnings posted by other victims other than get all excited about really cheap prices. yesterday i saw this add, rm1k for 1 pair of ek9 recaro's... lol. :thefinger:

Juz an opinion.
today market cannot get cheaper giler2.
if the material is the very cheap,ask u'r self. Y so cheap
no wan want to rugi meh.
do some research so u know the market
sorry if my opinion wrong

yes...and for those who have been conned b4 this, dont be shy to post ur experience...it can be taken as precaution to all sincere and truthful forumers...

sigghh...pity on u bro...thanks for ur alert to avoid more zth forumer this conmen victim, i oledi dont trust deal by bank in 1st and post/courier via internet better do COD to see the item and meet the seller for reference if anything happen after i buy the item..

yes...and for those who have been conned b4 this, dont be shy to post ur experience...it can be taken as precaution to all sincere and truthful forumers...

previously he selling TE37 16" on RM 1500,then i call so many time,finally answer my call,ask me bank in RM 1k to acc:Khairee XXXXX....forgot name.cause is really cheap and i have bad experience before on this,i cancel to buy it.then his id block by TOM.lucky i dint bankin $$ that day.

i reply to his thread ,just asking him why so cheap,then he go kacau every thread i post,i call him,i delete my reply,then he agree delete what he wrote on all my post.

until now,i still not sure he is con man or not,maybe YES or MAYBE no.......if any 1 deal with him before just inform us.cause the item really cheap....:proud:

i m not saying dat we cant deal via bank in...if for other trustworthy forumers, i think no problem...but this kind of sucker is actually causing harm to the bisness...before u buy, next time check his membership...how long has he been in the bisness...if still fresh, just forget it...fyi, ive been dealing thru bank transfer for years now...sumtimes i even bank in more than 3k but trustworthy sellers wont cheat...

why not report to police ? U got the account no. & name, etc. right ?? Sure can find his house ma ...

thanx to pok nik for the reminder and shout out. i did reminded buyer from the first posting by khairi81 and myautomart, end up i become his enemy. all my threads were disturbed and i was accusing for cheating and selling fake stuffs. luckily TOM and 5115 acted fast enough and banned all his cloned nick. THANX AGAIN TO TOM, 5115 AND POK NIK :adore:

remember, this tactic of 'MONEY IN AND DISAPPEAR' will come out again. be more careful. the best method is to deal COD CASH'N CARRY :idea:

nabeh..... such an fxxxker.... how to sell online like this with thi kind of con-man?

lucky all my selling method is C.O.D :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

me too prefer COD if can laa....
:thefinger:

anyone can share wads COD and tip top condition means?
well..im just a newbie to this site..
but im interested at alot of things here and the prob is i dun get wads the mean of those 2 and wad if someone cheated me after i bank in to his/her bank account and the thing i can do is just report to the police? o.O

hope someone might share some experience with me here.. THX n best regards to u all..:adore:

whoa... someone got cheated by that scum already... aih... :mad::mad:
SuperTram already reminded all of us to beware of that suspicious myautomart...

COD = Cash On Delivery
Tip Top Condition = Very Very Good Condition... :rofl:

anyone can share wads COD and tip top condition means?
well..im just a newbie to this site..
but im interested at alot of things here and the prob is i dun get wads the mean of those 2 and wad if someone cheated me after i bank in to his/her bank account and the thing i can do is just report to the police? o.O

hope someone might share some experience with me here.. THX n best regards to u all..:adore:

COD means cash on delivery. it means we complete the deal by meeting the seller/buyer in person.
tip-top means a level above good... example, tip-top condition for a rim.. meaning its in a very immaculate condition... theoretically though.. hope that helps.

COD means cash on delivery. it means we complete the deal by meeting the seller/buyer in person.
tip-top means a level above good... example, tip-top condition for a rim.. meaning its in a very immaculate condition... theoretically though.. hope that helps.

oh ic..well thx for ur both experience help ya..
best regard from me to u..thx again :proud:

this myautomart@khairee81@comsatmobile is the worst among all cons...i used to hear stories bout sum people selling guds which are out of order, but at least they might still be able to be repaired because they arrive after u pay...but in this case, he made a fool out of u completely...sigh...my clumsiness...i thot evry1 in the forum is like us trustworthy people...anyway, at least it can be made as lessons to others...so, just be careful friends....

whoa... someone got cheated by that scum already... aih... :mad::mad:
SuperTram already reminded all of us to beware of that suspicious myautomart...

COD = Cash On Delivery
Tip Top Condition = Very Very Good Condition... :rofl:

thanx bro 4 mentioning, thanx GOD also that finally all his ID were revealed and banned by TOM. at least we learnt not to make same mistake n be more careful. it is not about the money only, but emotion n feeling also. cant sleep if we got cheated rite? very angry :banghead:

This is for you con-man.... :thefinger: Fuxx!

i have 1 method, COD....near or far...i go get it myself...bring along few friend who are good at car items...confirm wif them...then only pay money....get his car number plate n IC number...just in case....few time made mistake...not anymore....:mad::smokin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom