BEWARE!! Car Thieves in SS15 Subang Jaya!

Originally posted by nuggyn@Oct 6 2004, 12:46
"They also tried to shortcircuit my alarm by fusing my signal lamp. These guys obviously know what they're doing. Lucky for me my alarm sounded. ."

i'm not an expert in electrical stuff....

but how can they shortcircuit the alarm by fusing the signal lights?

how can that possible?

since these buggers can shortcircuit the alarm through the signal lights, this means that the circuit from the signal lights links directly to the alarm console. Right?

ever thought of rewiring the alarm system so that it doesn't "liink" to the signal lights on the same circuit??
yup they can.. and yes i did =)

thanks...

In SS19, there is one guy, he parked his car on the roadside, in front of the 2storey houses and went to have breakfast and have some chit chat with his friend in Restoran Desa, after a while, he want to balik already and you know what, his car was gone...and it is just around 10am in the morning, and the car is not towed by MPSJ, it was stolen....

In SS15, my father's perdana's window have been broken 3 times and 1 time inside the house compound. Of course, they just took the smart tag. Damn laa....
Better park you car inside your house compound and turn on the ceiling lights, or the best one, install a spot light cun cun punya...

Originally posted by ev4lina@Dec 25 2004, 13:44
In SS19, there is one guy, he parked his car on the roadside, in front of the 2storey houses and went to have breakfast and have some chit chat with his friend in Restoran Desa, after a while, he want to balik already and you know what, his car was gone...and it is just around 10am in the morning, and the car is not towed by MPSJ, it was stolen....

In SS15, my father's perdana's window have been broken 3 times and 1 time inside the house compound. Of course, they just took the smart tag. Damn laa....
Better park you car inside your house compound and turn on the ceiling lights, or the best one, install a spot light cun cun punya...
This one normal, my brother in law volvo park his car outrside his house in USJ11, next morning windscreen break, smart tag taken, dam basstard kaki curi, get him i want kick his balls until come out from his eyes!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

walau....u all makin me scared la...my house compund no parking space d...hav to park outside...wat muz i do then?

make ur car like craps...
like mine(natural crap).. then park outside also can sleep... ha...

after my smarttag and gauges got stolen, i always carry the tag with me. n still haven't install any gauges yet till now. if install also install taiwan made cheap cheap ones... buy defi's a waste of money. like inviting ppl to steal ya car. :angry:

all of us should pray hard and curse those fuc*ers to hell

we should help each other to prevent this kinda things. if u c anyone suspicious or trying to break-in, shout out loud!!

does anybody know or haf anybody ever cought them red handed???...
few things to settle... totally fu*k up with those bast@*ds...
:angry:

Yo bro,
I havent experience break-ins before, but my good friend, his GSR kena broke in 2 weeks ago. Lost his AFC (the old 5 button type) and some old gauges, even the blady old timer also stolen. The F**kers dam hungry ha? They attempted to steal his Evo 3 momo, but apparently they didnt have the correct allen-key, so they took away the momo leather cover anyway. The steering look dam crap now! sigh. The craziest thing they did however, was to steal his original Evo 2 spoiler. They somehow managed to unscrew it and took it away!!

Anyone out there if they notice someone selling a majorca black color Evo 2 spoiler, pls notify me. There are something on the spoiler that my friend can know if it belongs to him.... he wanna kill the thief...

who sed crap car thieve wont touch one? last year my friend's old Mazda 626 ( the old old in early 80's ) was stolen in front of his house in USJ4. his car is really in stock condition. he was so sad because the car was given to him by his late grandpa to go to college. :(

rakuen, u play DOTA too..??..where do u guys usually play..??.i wanna join oso....

nowadays park anywhere oso not safe d....damn those thieves....

Originally posted by MiTec-i@Dec 25 2004, 22:40
walau....u all makin me scared la...my house compund no parking space d...hav to park outside...wat muz i do then?
hey u donno-ah now USJ n Subang Jaya hot area for kaki curi, keep look out for suspicion characters near your surrounding brothers!! why hot area i also donno, there's sign cases in this two area are growing like gila, please be careful!!

Originally posted by drewster@Dec 27 2004, 17:02
guys...all tis ah..normally wat kinda car they target o??
now i heard potong car n toyota vios, so beware if you own one!!! donno why, headache headache, next round donno what car they target :( :( :(

Originally posted by MiTec-i@Dec 25 2004, 22:40
you can either install a motion-activated spotlight pointing at the regular spot you park your car or just get a good alarm system.. i find it helps me sleep easier at night. and dont leave any bags or gadgets that will tempt those thieves in sight lor..

Originally posted by spyderslr@Dec 27 2004, 15:03
rakuen, u play DOTA too..??..where do u guys usually play..??.i wanna join oso....

nowadays park anywhere oso not safe d....damn those thieves....
we usually play in gamesworld/warnet.. sometimes global la..

At home it is always advisable to leave the front car park area well lighted preferbly all area of space cover without any dark spot and back lane of house should well lighted also, this one also prevent unwanted case like robbery.

But if we park outside of house then its totally different story.

Top Bottom