antuquboq

500 RPM
Mar 16, 2004
Cheras
www.antuquboq.cjb.net
6/1/06 - around 3am..

my fren satria rear window was smash.. dont take anything

7/1/06 - 7.30am..

my vafc has been stolen.. 4 man (malay) use 2 motorbike smash my pessenger window.. my car park outside my house.. thanks god they dont stole my brother in law audio player..

9/1/06 - afternoon..

my fren walkie talkie antenna was stolen..

10/1/06 - 2-3 am..

my neighbour cd player was stolen...

:baring_teeth: so resident in cheras area, pls beware..

Fluffy

3,000 RPM
May 1, 2005
>>klang<<
aihh...blardee farkers!

every area nowaways already like that...kenot park car outside anymore...too dangerous..

Stylus

May 17, 2005
Ja Be
sorry to heard bout that antuquboq dont say park outside the house.. even inside the house also they dare to come in.. what to do... crime is like something in the heart of Malaysia already.. nothing has been done by the gov... everytime say this say that.. but never see anything.. when we sound them.. they will say they did and we didnt notice only... then blame say the number of police is limited... full of excuse...

Fluffy

3,000 RPM
May 1, 2005
>>klang<<
aihh..yeah lorr..i've heard of farkers climb into houses and sau kiu the fellas rims...aiyoH! must kill them wei...

superz

Known Member
Mar 21, 2005
sigh.

this is happening everywhere in malaysia, especially KL.:angry:

too many illiterate, uncivilised, uneducated b*stards!

darahhitam

2,000 RPM
Oct 4, 2004
KL
www.cardomain.com
Too many lowlife c**ts around.
Preying hard on valuable and rare things, bought from other people's hard-earned money.

Ishh...

Fluffy

3,000 RPM
May 1, 2005
>>klang<<
yeah..the best thing to do now is to take it OUT!

haihzz...blardee ugly monkeys..

hope none of our ZTHians get broken into this CNY!

cikokui

Known Member
Dec 22, 2004
A week ago, 12 ppl with RXZ come to my neigbour and make a havoc. they stoled the Estima Navigator. this fucking and bastard MAT REMPIT think they ramai and menunjuk2. damn this ppl. it happen at Bandar Tun Razak area. Semi D houses

bmw_m3

500 RPM
Jan 10, 2006
yeaa nowadays all those useless ppl who can actually earn themselves but juz got no life and must steal other ppls property fellas around laa..
must kill them all ahahaha.. take gun slowly shoot 1 by 1 laa..

Kusa

500 RPM
Dec 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
kusahafiez.blogspot.com
Guys in Bdr Tun Razak,

There's this time window where most of the car break-ins happen, i find that early Sunday or public holiday morning where no school kids go to school and most people sleep in late. Our cars were found broken into on Sunday mornings and my brother's Kembara was stolen on a public holiday morning. So yeah. if you guys are up during these hours, go take a drive, you might save someone's car.

btw i live in Tmn Mulia, near the mosque..

sr384

Known Member
Feb 14, 2006
luckily ur house is near to a mosque..got occupied when ppl pray!may we always safe liaow

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I've read from another forum that the wurth battery connectors will help increase performance, ice sounds better and many more. Have any of the sifu here used it and is it worth the money spent ??

Drex also mention something about it but there was no conclusion. Any comments appreciated.

Tks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience