BEWARE and TAKE CARE of your car!

ken12292703

Drives a shopping cart...
Nov 14, 2003
SoMeWhErE
Just only happened and i just reached home.:angry_smile:

My future father in law came down from Seremban to Malacca to visit us. Then we went to eat chicken rice balls and parked at the Malacca river side at the old bakau store that have been demolished.

When we reach, there's others; a big family with 2 protons, 1 new BMW 5 series and a Nissan sentra. The Nissan Sentra parked between our cars. Happily went for lunch.

After lunch, we walked back to our car. The whole family surrounded the Nissan Sentra which is between us. I have a look closer and found out that someone KNOCK A HOLE OUT OF HIS MAIN WIND SCREEN WITH A STONE!

My in law's car back passenger glass was knock and chips out little. Damn lucky my car nothing happened and so angry and sad.

BEWARE! Don't put visible valuable things in your car or on your dashboard. They say that they stole their valuable stuff that they put on top of their dashboard.:angry_smile:

By the way, where can repair chips off glass? Not crack.:cry_smile:

ken12292703

Nov 14, 2003
SoMeWhErE
Hate those fuckers so much! I will beat them kauu kauu when i catch them. Just beware you bastard theives.

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
What was in the car that attracted the thief until the thief knocked a hole on the windscreen???

ken12292703

Nov 14, 2003
SoMeWhErE
I am not sure worr, the theives damn brave larr. Afternoon damn bright and a lot of people also steel. Really scared now. I am scared one day will be my turn although my car all standard with no extras.

These are the points that i have taught of;

- Install 2 way alarm --> alarm trigger, we run there also late already maa, better than nothing lorr.

- Loud siren --> maybe this can help to give them a scare.

- Motion sensor --> Triggers alarm if knock sensor didn't do it's job properly.

- Extra shock sensor --> will be very very troublesome if there's thunder

- Glass sensor --> if that fella knock slowly then will not trigger also

What to do my fellow friends? Feel like getting a junk to ride on.

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
ken12292703 said:
When we reach, there's others; a big family with 2 protons, 1 new BMW 5 series and a Nissan sentra. The Nissan Sentra parked between our cars. Happily went for lunch.

After lunch, we walked back to our car. The whole family surrounded the Nissan Sentra which is between us.
sorry, i'm confuse about the sentence above, anyone care to elaborate more the situation?

btw, there is "Car Crimes and Security" Section
http://zerotohundred.com/newforums/forumdisplay.php?f=71

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
Hazzim said:
More over i got my windscreen crack awhile back not because of theft but for fun....
it is also possible that the windscreen break itself, might be due to poor QC. One of the brand new car model have the issue.Windscreen for Showroom car slashes into pieces inside the air-conditional showroom.

Of course if you found big stone or other object inside your cabin then that's different story. I don't deny there might have ppl out there with itchy hand did that.

ken12292703

Nov 14, 2003
SoMeWhErE
Yeah, they have the time to dig dig dig slowly on the front wind screen about 3 inches hole to steel stuff. They are CAVE MAN professionals. They use STONES! Damn. No need to bring stuff also can steel.

ehaab

500 RPM
Jul 3, 2005
Malaysia
Gone In 60 Seconds: " ..gonna use a damn brick.."

well theres not much we can do to prevent things like these..the only thing i see is to install a good alarm system that can contact u when there is a break in..
and yes obviouslly dont keep valuables openly

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
wah... so serious arr that place there??... robbery happen in day light...
wait, i thought that parking area got people jaga??... got people collect parking fees rite??... look for dat fella and ask him what happen lar.....

[s]UpErNoVa

Known Member
Feb 8, 2006
yup yup.. never leave anything valuable items on ur car dashboard.. even ur house keys or whatever other keys oso same.. not safe.. thieves nowadays very ganas oredi.. *sigh* :angry_smile:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey guys n gurls need your information and opinion..recently i just read an advertisment on hypertune magazine(january) thats GAB can repair our absorbers standard using src technology is it worth it...or i just bought a new absorbers which one you all prefers ? sorry for my writing ...my english is not good hehehe......
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience