best engine swap for SAGA FLX

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
cant tell as its being sold by an eg company.

if the water jacket is different,does the normal 1.6 head will fit?
Not sure about the water jacket part.

From here, I can that there is a lot of work needed to BOT 1.3 with CFE parts. It's almost like everything in the engine needs to be changed.

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
People see rubbish I see gem...

Not test want to build something out of it.

Beside what taikor gunners has mentioned. This is just my idea.

If you want to BOT your engine. Get the CFE block. The block is slightly different from NA block it is more sturdy and the water jackets are more IINM. dump in the 1.6 rods or if can get aftermarket rods which are stronger couple with 1.6 piston. Send the crankshaft for hardening process, fully balance it.

Or just get a halfcut CPS and swap it in...but STILL THE AT BOX HAVE TO GO!!!!

Actually maybe many don't know the 1.3 engine is very good at producing power. but you need patience and know how to extract that power out. Dyno proven (on Dyno Dynamics) with light mods...the 1.3 can output 95-97whp on a MT....I'm not joking ya....this figure is achievable with stock cams, stock ECU, stock injector, stock fuel pump....
that is less 1hp from their claimed figure.
so proton dun play2 abt the power figure then.
minor mod will see it in cps territory.
i never take the cps as powerful enough on the neo,only the low end is more eager than 1.3 iafm.
on higher rev,i prefer my 1.3 iafm.

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
that is less 1hp from their claimed figure.
so proton dun play2 abt the power figure then.
minor mod will see it in cps territory.
i never take the cps as powerful enough on the neo,only the low end is more eager than 1.3 iafm.
on higher rev,i prefer my 1.3 iafm.
That is wheel horsepower as mentioned earlier by Titanrev... Manufacturers usually claim figures at the crank not on wheel... If it is 95-97hp on wheel, then it should be even more at crank.

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
bolt on only 3.5k????
which workshop???
:eek:
that only just the turbo, the turbo header and probably intercooler core.....not including custom piping and tuning needed :rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

BUY F1 TICKETS AT PENANG ROADSHOW AND SAVE RM301

Specially for its F1 roadshow in Penang this weekend, race promoter Sepang International Circuit (SIC) will be offering discounted tickets as well as exclusive F1 radio headsets for fans to enjoy the 2007 Formula One Petronas Malaysian Grand Prix next month.

Purchasers for the first 500 Main Grandstand Lower Tower tickets, which are normally priced at RM1000, would enjoy a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience