Bellow Gaga FLX owner here

Sep 12, 2013
Selangor
Hi all 0-100 friend:

-What do you drive(optional): Potong Gaga Flx Exe
-Male / Female(optional): Male
-Picture of you(optional): Noooo i'm not handsome at all
-How you came about to know Zerotohundred.com?: Knew it when using google to search for car info.
-When was it?: A year back??
-What were you expecting or purpose coming to Zerotohundred.com? Learn about car modification and engine car
-What do you expect from Zerotohundred.com in the next 1-2 years? Expect got more user more sharing and more info la ~
-What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years? Make my gaga fast, fuel saving and safe to use ~ :rofl:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
You really came here.....Hahahaha welcome

twistedichc

2,000 RPM
Jan 22, 2013
Ampang Point
Hi all 0-100 friend:

-What do you drive(optional): Potong Gaga Flx Exe
-Male / Female(optional): Male
-Picture of you(optional): Noooo i'm not handsome at all
-How you came about to know Zerotohundred.com?: Knew it when using google to search for car info.
-When was it?: A year back??
-What were you expecting or purpose coming to Zerotohundred.com? Learn about car modification and engine car
-What do you expect from Zerotohundred.com in the next 1-2 years? Expect got more user more sharing and more info la ~
-What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years? Make my gaga fast, fuel saving and safe to use ~ :rofl:
heheh welcome2, where in ampang beso tuh(big area woh)