Batu Tiga Track Pics

TOMEI-R

500 RPM
Jan 14, 2004
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

u must be VERY young then...

there WAS a track in BT3 shah alam... but that corrupted asswipe khir toyo decided to make tonnes of undertable money and close it down for a housing project while giving bullshit reasons. it was one of his first orders when he came to power....

for the sole reason of closing down BT3....i so hate that piece of shit.

Its ok, the guy who closed the track down is in deep shit himself now.:biggrin:

By the way, why cant I see any of the pics?:hmmmm:

Last edited:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
simply there is no more pics since BH geocity sites closed

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
the only picture of BT3 that i have...will try to dig up more

this was HCOC track day back in ..... no idea :P

yellow arrow is pointing to my black EF... which i sold abt 2 years after this event.

mirage-rs

Known Member
Jul 2, 2010
Kajang
touger.wordpress.com
The pics reminds me of the good old SNF... last to ever set foot on BTSC back in 2002... what a waste when "they" are selfish for the money coming from those expensive house projects...

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
Blame him for the lost of Batu 3...

*who is thinking like me that his Bali house is profit from Batu 3?

i can remember Batu 3 was used by Jackie Chan in the movie ThunderBolt until got one famous racer accident during a stunt.

The pic i wanted so badly is the Ayrton Senna at Batu 3 which was shown in NST.. YES THE LATE AYRTON SENNA !!

MotoGP was also played here !!

Never had a chance to race or test drive in that circuit, when i was a teenager, i was wishing to race in Batu 3 after SPM... also it is a historical circuit with lots of great memories..

*about this i can still remember fighting with my materialistic xgf who supports "that idiot" (picture above) bcoz he gave her RM300 for getting straight A in her PMR.

p/s: guys dont talk much here.. last time i said something like u guys said n this fellar kinda bash u a bit..

infinity.melvin

SlowPoke
Jul 4, 2006
kuala lumpur
I was still in my white bata shoes schooling days playing with erasers and glass bottle caps haha!
These days motorsports so expensive.. rm3xx for couple of rounds only with mostly super cars in it. Sigh....

mirage-rs

Known Member
Jul 2, 2010
Kajang
touger.wordpress.com
Well, we have to bow to the reality which motorsports is expensive... they must have their own reason for the increase... unless govt willing to give a subsidy to encourage safe motorsports and to curb illegal racing... :driver:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Well, we have to bow to the reality which motorsports is expensive... they must have their own reason for the increase... unless govt willing to give a subsidy to encourage safe motorsports and to curb illegal racing... :driver:
Well, this former Batu Tiga Track was used for that until some joker made a fast buck developing it into a housing estate....:mad:

The Saturday night races were packed to the brim, ever the spectators.....:driver:

mirage-rs

Known Member
Jul 2, 2010
Kajang
touger.wordpress.com
aihh... what to do... if not all of us will have a closer playground for the weekends... far cheaper too... some smart VIP and their projects... so S.I.C it is... :hmpf:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

In today's STAR publications....

Man dies in bid to foil car theft

Tan Chee Wai (31) became just another statistics in the eye of the law. What a shame.

My condolences to his family.

-G
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience