Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

Battery always running low?! (RX7 FD3S)

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

fanjun93

Anyone knows what could be the possible reason of my FD keep on running on low battery? It's always hard for me to start the car in the 1st drive of the day because the battery level is low. And everytime when I need to start it, the ignition takes atleast more than 4 tries.

I've got the technician to check it, it seems to be working properly yet the battery is still always running low.

there are leakage... check for any wire exposing... like your head lamps...or some burnt electronics components.. which is almost impossible to find ahahhaha..

just start your car everyday.... my car also happens to cough like old man if i start once a week... after a drive.. it has more than enough power...

or if yuu're hardworking enough.. remove the negative terminal of your battery everynight and plug it back when u wanna start.

or change to a bigger size battery NS70.

probably u can install a standard volt meter to keep your voltage in check, see if your alternator is charging the battery enough.

If you wanna check for any open circuit, wire exposing, remove the positive terminal in your battery, get a bulb and connect the 2 wire at each end. make sure all your doors are close, if the bulb lights up probably there's an open circuit. not sure about this trick. I tried it myself once.

or you can get those voltage management system.

Last edited:
there is current leak sumwhere sir, u need to trace it out.pm for more details, tq

I've got the technician to check it, it seems to be working properly yet the battery is still always running low.
ur alternator working, but not enuf charge for ur batt, consider 'half kong' dy.... ask ur mech replace another alternator for test a few days... FOC ofcos...:proud:

is your batt relocated to the back?

is this a symptom of battery relocated to the back?..mine is also relocated to the back but it doesn't hv prob like the thread starter, only fluctuating voltage readings when idling(frm 13.8v-12.4v)..

Online now

Search

Featured thread

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom