Bang with a police car

gsrTurbo9166

500 RPM
very curious to know
if we bang into a police car wat action would they take?
gantung lesen?
jail?
summon?

funny u should mention tat cos jus now on federal (heading to KL) it was damn jammed around 8pm plus n it was raining lightly.. was going on rite lane at slow crawl, dude driving pajero in front of me was daydreaming a bit so he was going extra slow causing a big gap between him n da cars in front of him. ok suddenly he sped up a bit so the gap increased between the rear of his car n da front o my ride. i sped up a bit too then BELIEVE IT OR NOT a f.ckin' cop patrol waja (from middle lane) WITHOUT signal just bolted onto the rite lane jus as da pajero passed him. i f.ckin jam braked, taya locked on da wet road, da car skidded n stopped inches away from da cop car's ass. d police driver jus put his hand out n wave only.

*sigh*..... f.ckin' cops! (wish i was the one wit da gun hehehehe...)

P/S: was wondering also jus now what if i hit da cops??? da copz would probably blame ME! some mo i driving my fren's car not my own!!

If you think of saying 'thank god' that you're not hurt in the accident, dont do so
just yet, wait till you get out of the vehicle.

hehe.. no worries! i was only kidding. here's why,

I had a friend hit a traffic police pajero. This happened when he, my friend, was
busy observing the road block on the opposite side of the road and didn't noticed
that there's a road block on his side of the road as well LOL. It happened at
Sunway right infront of Pyramid and that was couple years back on new year's eve.
The police sent my friends, 3 to be exact to sjmc for medical purpose only.
All i know is no jail and no gantung license coz im still hanging out with him but,
i don't remember my friend saying anything about summon. Maybe the car is
registered under his parents name.

holy sh.t man i jus suddenly remembered somethin' else that happened in subang at nite quite awhile back! i was chillin wit a fren o mine nearby holidae inn subang side of the road smokin (it was f.cking late) when we saw this cop waja cruisin down da road, so we bizzy body jus stare at the f.ckers la - so we noticed BOTH, yea i repeat BOTH officers were starin at us from inside the car as they were passin plus they slowed down a bit when they got nearer... HAHAHA then outta nowhere all of a sudden (cos their eyes were still fixed on us) they whacked rite into da ass of a parked BMW which was sittin at da roadside, nobody inside... omg we laughed so f.cking hard, just couldn't help it... the cop waja's front was smacked in pretty bad while the BMW got it rite in the ass but from what we saw briefly nothing too bad la...

did we help?? well i thought of it but my fren kept saying 'get in the f.cking car! cops r gonna whack us!'

so we quickly cabut and almost had an accident ourselves cos we couldn't stop laughin... even now i'm having a tough time typin' this cos i can't stop laughin while thinkin back... anyways my point is not 2 make fun of the cops but i'm jus wondering what happened after we left. did the cops admit their guilt or jus sort of 'cover up' their sh.t. hehehe!

my fren rear ended a police car before 1 month back... police brought him to a workshop to repair the car give him name card somemore haha. So my fren just paid for the cost of the job done, nothing else more.

Policeman love thier cars one leh... some of them bring car go wash somemore haha, like own car only :P

depends one...one of my kena. the cops just told her to settle each other coz the situation actually is my fren fault.but the cops duwan to let it got big,so just settle off.

if u bang a gov vehicle and it's ur fault u get summon la same like u bang other gov properties like lamppost or tree...:D futhermore u hae to pay la...if motorvehicle your insuranse will cover but lamppost,signboard or tree u hv to fork it urself....rm300 :P

In chinese, = police. Their got 2 mouths. Wat their said are alway right !:D

Yup, you get a summon for knocking into a police car. Happened to a friend. Another friend hit a cops bike and had a summon as well. Police even said sorry to her, but no choice have to summon her.

And yes, I've seen quite a number of police cars being sent to wash as well.

just curious no offence...
just to gain knowledge...

we can assume they are the law...
as a result n they should know better then us...

but what happen if they disobey the law...

Like , Police Patrol Car...95% never wear thier seat belts...who can sue them on that???
saw once...a Police pajero, with no seat belt n yet a no handset free kit...me & my fren just stared at the policeman...n slowly n gradully he slows his pajero...

What do u think bout that???
But still they are among the best Police force in South East Asia...maybe Asia too...right???

if the police bang the Police car... they will need to write a very long report explaining this and that....if they are not in fault, still need to write report but if they are at fault...:D they will have to write reportssss, kenak hukum and lot more troublesome procdures....:cool: this is same as the driver for goverment vehicles...hehehe

chinozie said:
just curious no offence...
just to gain knowledge...

we can assume they are the law...
as a result n they should know better then us...

but what happen if they disobey the law...

Like , Police Patrol Car...95% never wear thier seat belts...who can sue them on that???
saw once...a Police pajero, with no seat belt n yet a no handset free kit...me & my fren just stared at the policeman...n slowly n gradully he slows his pajero...

What do u think bout that???
But still they are among the best Police force in South East Asia...maybe Asia too...right???

It's like "what can you do?? Report me to another police man??". Even they wouldn't say it out, but you get the idea.

As I know, Singaporean police is the best in Asia. But still........hehehe

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom