Police Supercar Spoted At Bangsar

cyclonite

500 RPM
I saw this car at Bangsar main road 2 nights ago. It's a freaking RM2.1million Mercedes Benz SL 55 AMG with PDRM emblem on the number plate.

yup .. might be on of superior in RMP ;) .. oso saw one Porsche Cayenne in KL town b4 .. cant see driver cause fully tinted

Police driving a AMG..?

i think must be some VIP wic has relationship with PDRM lar....

policeman nowadays so rich meh..?

Originally posted by polos18@Apr 22 2005, 17:12
Police driving a AMG..?

i think must be some VIP wic has relationship with PDRM lar....

policeman nowadays so rich meh..?
[snapback]918872[/snapback]​

yup...been making lots of ang-paus from ppl like us lately.

:ph34r:

its either a police force bigshot or some datuk/minister car. definitely not a car for police work :lol:

I don't think the badge means he's working in the police force. He's probably someone with status in the country, and thus, entitled with that emblem or something. Heck, I've even seen proton's with Poltera badge. Poltera = Polis Tentera
Kinda makes me wonder what does those emblems really represent.

walau.. 500bhp wor.. at least for the fia safety car version lar.... only saw it once when C&C bintang in kuching hold a car show...

that SL55 driver on which side? got right hand drive one or not?

Uncle Lim bought this car for his 1st grandson and now he said that he's getting bored with this car.... sigh <_<

I think its just a Mercedes owned by a rich government fella lar.Most of them have these police tag.If police catch for speeding osso can kena tiau by the driver man hehe POWER

i dun think a police force bigshot salary can get them a AMG SL55... again all these batches can get it by "someway " if you wan ....like POLTERA etc.....as long as u got lubang....not a problem one.....

Originally posted by satria_95@Apr 22 2005, 22:14
I don't think the badge means he's working in the police force. He's probably someone with status in the country, and thus, entitled with that emblem or something. Heck, I've even seen proton's with Poltera badge. Poltera = Polis Tentera
Kinda makes me wonder what does those emblems really represent.
[snapback]919499[/snapback]​

can buy the badge la..its for certain area only..my fren's satrai gti wit this badge..road block officer also salute to my fren..walao..summore 4inch outlet exhaust..malaysia boleh! hehe..

this kind of plate, sometimes windscreen stickers can be bought in Sarawak... you slip money to them then can get la... just like a status only.

However, the Merc case could be entirely different story. Our King is considered as the Head of the National Defence Force, hence he will get the plate too.

i saw quite alot of cars with police badge next to number plate....

my ex-boss's car all has the badge at the windscreen and the plates.......

initially, i thought he was a cop or something......... :lol:

i am still searching for some normal road cars who dares to put up the ROYAl badges.....then really i salute him!!

waaa police now dem rich.. must be from the crime division.. or ketua police!.. in KJ also got one brabus e or c class cant remember

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom