Bahrain GP

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
great race with much of the excitement coming from pedro de la rosa. he was the man constantly on the move(and on the grass). raikkonen had a solid drive and had he qualified 3rd of 4th, he would have challenged alonso. anyways, full credit to alonso for his clean and cool drive.

ferrari had a day to forget with schumacher losing it after only like 20 laps. barrichello was having a good drive but mechanical problem limited his progress.

GT20v

1,500 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Visit site
watch out for Toyota geng aaaaaaa...heheheh an emerging force in F1........
anyway good race! :D

NiCkY7

500 RPM
Dec 27, 2003
Visit site
Originally posted by arrowhead@Apr 3 2005, 21:07
bye bye ferarri, this is the year of renault! :lol: :P
[snapback]864709[/snapback]​
is year of FIA...

thanks for all those dumb rules which just wan to kill ferrari...

:angry:

GT20v

1,500 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Visit site
emm today incident didnt involved Ferrari at all......they still qualify 2nd remember??

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
Wahahaha, goos race i would to say. alots of actions. looks like the circuit is damn slippery. anyway my red devil is not really performing. sigh.....

BabyGodzillaGTi-R

Known Member
Nov 24, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
This is what happens when Bridgestone relies on collecting data from 2 teams, and then again mainly developing the compound just to suit Micheal.
All i've got to say Pedro is abit rusty but bloody entertaining especially the knee jerker with Weber.
But was quite surprise he repeated again with his off the 1st corner due to late braking stunt.
Lukcy we didnt see Pedro disintegrating his roll over hoop again after going back into F1. (Refering to his 1999 race where he flipped and his roll bar collapsed while he landed up side down.)

antaras

Known Member
Aug 30, 2004
KL
Visit site
Was a bloody fine race I must say... Pedro De La Rosa = HERO OF THE DAY!!! hahaha... He really supply all the action for this race la. How come his car so damn good handling? I mean most other cars seems like going to die and not to mention their tyre wear too... but pedro's ride seems like on fresh new "SOFT" tyres only!!!
Frankly, i think ferrari still not ready with this new car. Good with qualifying but definately not full race. Guess it's back to the drawing board... hahaaha...

feetrisk

Jan 9, 2005
Visit site
yeah mclaren..... pedro de la rosa is the man of the race.... eventhough he's only test driver but when this oppurtunity to replace montoya, he used it wisely... he dun main2 wan... good job from de la rosa...

feerio

Known Member
Mar 11, 2005
Bandar Sunway
www.keiconcept.net
haha.. yup yup. de la rosa = man of the day. he took like what ... 6 to 7 laps to overtake mark webber. great racing with weird racing line tho. a true proof that mclaren wuz alot faster than the williams.

schumi.. hehe.. i think his clutch + electronics gone at one of the curves of the track. seems that the new race car of ferrari's is not quite ready yet to take the beating of the world champion.

alonso had a great race too! second time to finish first, just like trulli...second time to fin second. toyota is quite strong now, with ralf schumacher finishing 4th. bet the toyota guys would be dancing in the pits for that!

BAR honda didn't do well. takuma sato had a brakedisc problem. j.button had a clutch problem. such a pity when j.buttons engine died off just like that in the pitlane. the team got it working again, then died off (again) near the pitlane exit.

can't wait 2 see what gonna happen at the San Marino (imola) GP, 24th april. will ferrari pull off a new trick that will actually work this time? can alonso hold his no. 1 place? can trulli catch up and become the champion? haha.. no one knows.. ;)

sunnyboy

Known Member
Nov 18, 2003
very exciting race man......de la rosa faster lap time!!!! faster than teammate Raikonnen ....

too bad next race the mad bull comin out to race again ler

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey guys, my mechanical door lock on my neo is broken. any idea how to fix it? say if i wanted to send to a workshop,do i have to send to a normal service workshop or possibly a locksmith perhaps? if you guys do know, help me find one in melaka or jb.thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience