Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

Axiata Cup Fantasy Badminton Is Open For Registration

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

hazela

Known Member
Hi...for more information about this game, u can click the link as above and u can register directly and choose the players u want.To participate, upload a video to show your passion for badminton at AxiataCup.tv - YouTube, and for Contest Rules and Privacy Policy, download the information in your preferred languages.
I heard this game from my company last week. Is there any conditions to join this game btw?

yes..exactly right..players with the highest scores will be at the top of our leader board and be in the running for the Grand Prices and exclusive signed merchandise!
The more scores you get so the more chance to win the Grand price.I know this game...

awww..does it take a long time to participate this game? cz I don't really understand about the terms & conditions..

No dear...all u need to do is first, register on the link that i mentioned as above.And you can choose any players u want which is consists of 7 players from the players competing in Axiata Cup 2013.
awww..does it take a long time to participate this game? cz I don't really understand about the terms & conditions..

oh ya..hehe..ok so must register first la kan.. :)
No dear...all u need to do is first, register on the link that i mentioned as above.And you can choose any players u want which is consists of 7 players from the players competing in Axiata Cup 2013.

I don't expect any prices for this game because it will be played by all country..I bet u will never get ur prices.LOL

You know what, Malaysia got off to a flying start as expected in the US$1mil Axiata Cup by thrashing minnows Philippines 4-0 at the DBL Arena yesterday. Malaysia gave a good show of intent. Support Malaysia!! :)
Yes! anything i want right? so no worries.It sounds fun!! I'll try :)

A Post Every 5 Mins

Guys need input....change my gti stock damper n spring with hot bit wan, need input any ideas wats d best spring rate n optimum set up for gti ? currently my car fr 50kg behind 30kg...dunno how to calculate d rate la :biggrin:... behind got 2 12 inch woofer. the thing is d car corner cun wan... stick la -potenza RE 711- err over slightly low speed. but i think can get better la, both spring n damper very firm...haiyo not much comfort la i tell u...but the thing is at higway cruising like...

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom