Automotive college

sorry ms sia,am too old to enroll ur course already...let u know,i am from automotive course diploma holder also in 2001,10 year ago...now well do in my current job.thank to my papaer which open right path is easy enter big company in first class result and my experience about car and machine electronic and mechancial work...some ppl who r good result but cant doin hand on...i meet lot of them in my previous company.they talk like well know,when i askin some question and show me by hand on...they become queit...toilet first for pee... :thefinger:

thank,but am doin well now current job..and most imporant is am not good talkin in class or open public..and my english also not so good.that why i choice this course,automotive as i like car most (fast car on young time now save fuel car):thefinger:
we only need to know what problem on ur car...we need to check by self as car cant to talk out right?hehehe...working with car is my dream..for some ppl like working with pretty/sexy girl in bankin line /sales line.. :idea:

thank,but am doin well now current job..and most imporant is am not good talkin in class or open public..and my english also not so good.that why i choice this course,automotive as i like car most (fast car on young time now save fuel car):thefinger:
we only need to know what problem on ur car...we need to check by self as car cant to talk out right?hehehe...working with car is my dream..for some ppl like working with pretty/sexy girl in bankin line /sales line.. :idea:
ha! ha! you happy in your current job, carry on loh! I just mentioned if you experienced already can be lecturer....:biggrin:
Aiyah, the way you say like you very old liao.....Myself unker already, still drive turbo woh!.....ha! ha!
When in my car still drive fast, then in wife's SUV then drive normal......heh! heh!

thank for remind about safety.normally i drive normal speed depend mood or on what condition,rish to meeting or for work punch card/scan finger b4 9am daily.
get out from home early,safe arrive office,reading paper..
wow,u still enjoyin ur turbo car,so nice and jealous on u mr.vr2turbo.honestly i like turbo car and havin drive many type turbo/NA car..but i wont buy one for myself coz fuel price...car drink so fast...normal sedan car more suitable for me now after passing young time long ago.:thefinger:

ha! ha! you are right! Leave home early, drive normal to reach office on time is best. If early, maybe read newspaper. Even though I don't have to clock in, I have to show example to my staffs to reach office on time. This all learned from my Japanese Bosses. Most of the time they are never late one.....

same here too,my japanese boss never be late but always be last one ppl leave office almost 10pm...almost every day making his malay driver sittin d office like stupid.
office door shut down 5.30pm,last one officer also leave at 7pm...dunno what japanese boss doin in his office...good in smokin and drink beer too. :beer: :adore: to him,always act play golf in his office hehehe...
anyway,just play our role all the best is enough,u got chance to go to tokyo,japan for full paid trip for 2 week.
hahaha...!!

same here too,my japanese boss never be late but always be last one ppl leave office almost 10pm...almost every day making his malay driver sittin d office like stupid.
office door shut down 5.30pm,last one officer also leave at 7pm...dunno what japanese boss doin in his office...good in smokin and drink beer too. :beer: :adore: to him,always act play golf in his office hehehe...
anyway,just play our role all the best is enough,u got chance to go to tokyo,japan for full paid trip for 2 week.
hahaha...!!

Japanese bosses depends also. For being early, yes, so far serve 5 MDs already and they never late one. Current one is old school, so come early and leave the latest.
No: 3 & 4, was not same. They did come early, but sometimes they leave early also and either I or our company's service manager had to lock up.....:rolleyes:

yes,japanese style.they work hard,speeding for production,aim the target.did u know,tokyo japan ppl walking faster than us who are like looking around,stop for tea break,smoke time,and many more.that why their country so small but big gain in economy.
hopeful,our malaysia will be like japan too on one day.

Yup, I had the oppotunity to visit Tokyo 2 years back, and yes even normal speed they walk fast. Expecially the train station, the moment the train stop, doors open you can see the people got in and out like robots. Even in public they smoke in smoking spots only, not everywhere like us here. The actual wonder to me is you will not find a dustbin in the street, but the area is clean.
I heard Japanese are trained since young, so their mind is set already. I really doubt we can follow them, since we are multi racial so all our teaching are different......

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom