Automotive college

wah...blank kor,need to double post or not?lolz...anyway...sad to hear the truth abt TOC...tot it was a great academy on advert...

i.m a student at Mercedes-Benz Apperantice Taining Center located at Glenmarie..I studied here about 19 months now...its really good... i do learned a lot,jobs are confirm as well and the best part is we doesnt need to pay anything and get allowance....intake is on July every year

i.m a student at Mercedes-Benz Apperantice Taining Center located at Glenmarie..I studied here about 19 months now...its really good... i do learned a lot,jobs are confirm as well and the best part is we doesnt need to pay anything and get allowance....intake is on July every year

tats for benz forever lo..... :p

---------- Post added at 06:39 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:37 PM ----------

hi, i'm a Times Academy student. Basically the college is not bad. i mean at least we learn something from there besides getting a paper ( certs ). just 1 thing of the college, i grad on jan 2008, until now i just get 2 certs from the college only. My SKM level 1,2 and 3 still pending. I've been calling them for more than 5 times, the 5th time they told me is they just submitted our documents, have to wait next yr 2010 only can get all 3 SKM certs. I feel cheated becoz they told us to OJT for 1 yr then go back to take the certs. but now, i've been working for almost 2 yrs...

im ex-TOC.....got all the certs after graduated...... :p

i learnt nothing in college....:thefinger:

tats for benz forever lo..... :p

---------- Post added at 06:39 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:37 PM ----------

im ex-TOC.....got all the certs after graduated...... :p

i learnt nothing in college....:thefinger:

but it help right??
knowledge?

Sorry to bomb this thread, but which college/uni do you think offers the best then TOC? I am waiting for my SPM results next year but need to do some research on these colleges/universities..

wa...all is cons of TOC...i gt 1 fren also study TOC...haiz...he go there his pattern become mor worst...like show off...:banghead::banghead:

wahhhh ...i didnt know TOC is like this...the other day when i saw the advertisements ,i was like telling my self "i wish this place existed when i was looking to study....." but now after reading all this...i thank god they weren't around....kesian wei....

Well i did my automotive course at TOC and everythin went well... All colleges have problems lar...
Name me one which doesnt have a prob??? Its up to u if u wanna juz study or create more n more problem... to me, juz study for what u hv paid for n go on wif life! Im not saying TOC is the best, but if compared to other colleges, i think you can better facilities than any other colleges out thr.....

The more I read, it seems that TOC is more like Talk Only College? :hmmmm2:

Despark I seen before, but most of the flyers I see got mandarin and english words together so, I didnt really pay attention to them as I guess the lecturers teaches in mandarin mostly.

toc is ok la....im oso graduated there

other colleges mostly speak mandarin/cantonese la.....

philipines lecturer if u ask me, knowledgeable than those from indian or local lecturer. at least when student ask Q's, they can explain to you.

now got new automotive college coming up
NAZA joint venture with HELP college.
who wanna enroll?

Hi Jimmy, Times Academy is located in Shah Alam, Glenmarie. If you interested in our course you can contact me, or you can leave your contact for me and i'll contact you^^

Last edited:
Top Bottom