auto-x kicks as%

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

zk11

Known Member
May 14, 2006
i'm glad to have found this page. i used to do lots of auto-x's when i was abroad, but money has been really scarce to be able to afford a nice car here, and didn't know any club that organizes the events.
I remember getting up really early on saturday or sundays, drove an hour away to this abandoned airport, joining other 150 cars, half of them were beemers (organized by bmw club). i drove a stock 2001 dc2R then, and the car kicked ass.
you guys made me reminisce the old times ,and now i really have to find a car to race again!
i'll read the other threads more to find out about future events!

kudos to the organizers!

KillerB

Known Member
Nov 20, 2003
Malaysia
Visit site
You bet. Welcome!
Two main organisers for auto-x in m'sia now; R3 and GRA. Yr. 2001 DC2R? Hard to come by on our shores i don think i've seen one yet.

zk11

Known Member
May 14, 2006
i had the car from 2001 and sold it during fall 2003 and came back late 2003. i missed the car and auto-x a lot. i auto-x'ed it, i tracked it, and all i had to do was just religous oil change and preventative maintenance! and now i'm supporting the national car! haha, auto some more :P.... damn.
i definitely can't find any dc2r here, and definitely can't afford dc5r.... so i have seen some nice built up ek.... or maybe the cute miata would do the trick eh? hmmm....

KillerB

Known Member
Nov 20, 2003
Malaysia
Visit site
2 yrs back there was an auto-x event in kl, and organisers invited some singaporean cars including celicas, miatas, subs, etc. End of the day, the miatas from singapore swept most cars. Guess they're fast auto-x cars. How bout MRS? dat's also a well balanced car, except for it's hp, but i've heard owners are swapping the vvtli 190hp engine into it....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

1st car is celica

they broke the driver side window, took the apexi boost meter n smart tag

Total Damage is RM1.5K

2nd car is kancil

just crack the window, F***ING bastards not sure why (maybe they wanna steal the L2 Seats:hmmmm:)

i;ve checked in mudah, all the apexi EL2s look like mine, how to trace???:mad:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience