auto gear box starting got problem..

Edisonkim

Known Member
Feb 13, 2006
hi.. dude.. my car is satria 1.6 auto recently my auto gear box starting to kacao already dont know y.. i change the auto oil and the atf cooling seem ok! after not long ago every morning when start my car if i direct driving go out after start my engine a while i change to d gear then my car will become natural gear.. omg i need at less warm my car around 3 to 5 minutes onli i can able to drive out my car especially in the morning when i need to drive my car to work.. omg! well seen my auto gear start kacao already.. anyway anyone can tell me? i should change to 1.6 original gearbox or 1.6 mivec gearbox without lsd.. as i know lsd is not so suitable for my car because my engine still in stock condition.. oh yah.. by the way is that anyone do conversion auto to manual before? how was the cost? is that around rm2000 can be done finish? anyway thank for telling me dude..

flat_tyre

Known Member
Dec 24, 2006
lots of 1.6's auto got this problem. im one of the victim. i swap my auto gearbox like 2-3 times, b4 i changed to manual.

just dont swap to another auto gearbox, go manual, less problem. yes, rm2000 is more than enough to do gearbox swap. u can get 1.8/1.6's gearbox complete set with installation.

boyzone

2,000 RPM
Mar 13, 2005
no need go to mivec gearbox if u are just a normal user. Furthermore mivec gearbox will give u high fuel consumption as this gb ratio is close.
Just look for those local/mit 1.6 or 1.8 gearbox is good enough already.
if u are always long distance travel, u can look for 4G91 manual gearbox to set up.

Edisonkim

Known Member
Feb 13, 2006
thank for ur info..

hi.. sifu can i know mivec gearbox with lsd or without lsd is that any different? anyone can tell me? i really plan to upgrade my gearbox from auto to manual! i recieved my fren quote me mivec got lsd full set manual items RM2600
how do u think? any idea? for mivec non lsd is aorund rm2300 woh.. also full set items manual one.. can anyone tell me the price is that expensive or ok? if i put those either one gearbox to match with my engine 1.6 really got better? really apperciated to helping me... thank so much..

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
U just need to flush the gearbox only. I had the same problem with my Nissan AD Resort. Paid RM 100 to flush using an ATF pump and everything kau tim.

Convert to manual if u plan for spirited driving. But, if u like me... always stuck in KL or PJ, auto is NEEDED!

Edisonkim

Known Member
Feb 13, 2006
anyway thank for ur info dude.. i dont want to use automatic gearbox anymore.. quiet minum petrol.. sometimes need to drag until engine so loud.. i dont like that.. i think is the time i need to change.. gearbox.. to manual! anyway thank..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys,

mine is the purple/maroon persona.

i tried light brown, silver,chrome, gun metal grey and now finally i am using black coz out of ideas. can someone give me any suggestions? would two tone be good?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience