Audi RS4 problem

Jul 23, 2011
Baltimore, MD
Hello guys. I am Joshua Stevens but you can call me Josh and I am from Baltimore. This is my first post and I would like to take the opportunity to ask about the problem of my audi. My audi starts enough but when the car is about to run, It would die like it has ran out of gas. When I checked the gas, it was at a high level so I'm wondering what can be the problem. Can I go to Baltimore auto repair shops and use all my money to fix it?

skmasterhian

Known Member
Jun 16, 2006
Penang/pahang
Hello guys. I am Joshua Stevens but you can call me Josh and I am from Baltimore. This is my first post and I would like to take the opportunity to ask about the problem of my audi. My audi starts enough but when the car is about to run, It would die like it has ran out of gas. When I checked the gas, it was at a high level so I'm wondering what can be the problem. Can I go to Baltimore auto repair shops and use all my money to fix it?
hello josh, i am sure your local repair shops can run diagnostics on your audi,maybe the fuel pump is kaput? or your fuel lines are clogged..or you could just go back to your dealer who sold you your car in the first place :driver: keep calm and chive on..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

need some help or advice...
i have some trouble with my front shocks have change afew time and a few brand and still not hard enough for me and my car...
now im using JIC on my perdana and i really want to make it hard real hard....
can titan guys do it..?and price concern..??
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience