Atos Perfomance

munir

Known Member
Jan 26, 2004
kajang
www.protonmania.com
congrat congrat bro....catalytic converter is a main problem...just throw out hehehehe

mieliki

Sep 18, 2005
Bukit Jalil
Okay.. so what's the best replacement for the Catalytic Converter then?

Surely I can't just remove the thing and the car would still work?

How much would the whole removal and installation of the new exhaust system cost?

mieliki

Sep 18, 2005
Bukit Jalil
Hmm.. is there any ATOS drivers in Selangor or KL that have their ATOS modified to increase power?

I'd like to find out what have been upgrades/modification done and how much of improvement in performance it had increased.

Thanks

MIKELAINE

Sep 23, 2005
Wangsa Maju/KL
mieliki said:
Mikelaine,

Can change the catalytic converter as well meh? I got 2 mechanic advising me NOT to remove that one..

The air-intake got modify also ah? I wanna know what can modify on my ATOS 1.0A.. Pickup still slow on average, but then torque more consistant now...
Emm sorry for late reply...cannot use straight la.that 1 for big cc car la.Try to open ur mouth big big see what's the feeling,same like car small cc.forget bout ori catalytic converter use better 1.like mine i mod that thing only RM5++.00,i just change the cleaner to SIMOTA sport cleaner now very power.If you guys not believe can call me out for a drink i can show all of you''but on you guys la :)''.0162333841 my name is mike.but better sms cox i'm a customer service for CELCOM.So cant talk if you guy suddenly call cox my working hour not fix.

MIKELAINE

Sep 23, 2005
Wangsa Maju/KL
and for get to tell you guys.my petrol noe RM10 ringgit for 65km now.haven change cleaner 60km.now more km and power.and i always pump ESSO fuel.i feel more power then petronas and shell V-POWER.BYE!!

MIKELAINE

Sep 23, 2005
Wangsa Maju/KL
Ok,Like what i mation in a 1st msg...i just only change my PAIP tengah there got 1 or 2 ''silentcer'' if my spelling not wrong,cox i forget already then that boss told me that his grantee me power increast but petrol he cant promise if apply 2 ''silentcer'' comfirm will increast power and petrol save.but that time my pocket no money so just apply 1 only kos RM520.00.just after that thing finish apply i blow the car REALLY differren.Power you really can feel that and my fuel from ori RM10 for around 40km up to 60km.Then last week i also change to ori cleaner to SIMOTA cleaner(whole part)that part cannot buy,need to mod yourself.kos around RM60 now Rm10 for 65-70km.if you drive gila-gila like me whole way use over drive and full throttle whole way also can reach 50km.Im not joking myself also TERKEJUT!that why i ask you guys come out for a drink more better.easy to talk for share every thing.That i can let you guy to test the power....that all what i mod.but i take 3 month for this really bad.cox really cant meet 1 part to mod.all not for atos.that why i already very happy and bangga with my atos totally diff from the ori.see ya!!!good night.

mieliki

Sep 18, 2005
Bukit Jalil
Mike,

That'd be nice to meet up.. Are you working in the call center or something? Are you in pj or kl?

Teh tarik no problem.. Just interested to know what I can do to make my car more powderful only.. Are you off on 21st this month?

maestro

Known Member
Jul 8, 2004
Klang
eehhmmm .. well my wife atoz prima 1.1 about 75-80KM per RM10 .. no need to do anything .. pickup ? what do you expect from 1.1 auto .. unless you're driving bigger CC .. depand how you're driving .. and so for FC ..

MIKELAINE

Sep 23, 2005
Wangsa Maju/KL
what i mention there is not only save petrol la dude!!!we are talking about more power la duh...and its not depend how you drive its depend where you live.i'm stay in wangsa maju you know hows DAMN jam in kl here?like hell!that day i holiday at PD Rm20 for 187km cox no jam bah.RM10 for 70km and power increast + heavy jam how should i say lagi..

maestro

Known Member
Jul 8, 2004
Klang
well my wife everyday also travelling from PORT KLANG klang to PJ .. jammed or not ?? the only way out to KL .. sometime i drive the car too .. in term of power .. i get easily 130 / 135 KMH which seldom coz my own car can do more than that 170 / 200KMH easily .. just wira 1.6 only and FC .. RM25 for nearly 200KM ..

maybe you satisfy with the money you spend on that car .. well i spend more than 10K on my car .. still never satisfy me .. more power mean more money and high FC ..

and DUDE .. i've do stay in KL for more than 30 years middlering some more before i move .....

mieliki

Sep 18, 2005
Bukit Jalil
Hmm.. interesting.. you guys seem to be getting damn good milage.. me only getting approx 50 KM for RM 10..

Really interested to know what you all did to your car le...

maestro

Known Member
Jul 8, 2004
Klang
my atoz .. just standard KILANG .. do nothing ... only thing i did is that send to SC and reTUNE ECU .... further more my atoz is a 2nd car .

meiliki .. i think the best you send your car to SC and ask them to reTUNE you ECU .. reset to factory setting than they will TUNE it to fit your need .. need help contact MUNIR .. he's a sales person for hyundai in bandar tun razak ..

maestro

Known Member
Jul 8, 2004
Klang
SC is Service Centre ... Munir .. well just browse back 1st and 2nd page .. just private msg him .. he might help you ..

Oct 25, 2005
drum brake problem

hi , i am junior at this forum,i am driving the atos 1.0A,can any one tell me how to solve the brake problem, cause when tekan brake, there is a sound came out from brake behind. Before that I aready told the service center, wat there do is put some washer and tight the spring only, after few week the sound come again, please advice, thank you.

Oct 25, 2005
MIKELAINE said:
what i mention there is not only save petrol la dude!!!we are talking about more power la duh...and its not depend how you drive its depend where you live.i'm stay in wangsa maju you know hows DAMN jam in kl here?like hell!that day i holiday at PD Rm20 for 187km cox no jam bah.RM10 for 70km and power increast + heavy jam how should i say lagi..
MIKE, what is the simota sport cleaner? air Filter or what?

MIKELAINE

Sep 23, 2005
Wangsa Maju/KL
em...actually myself also not sure what cleaner...here write HIGH POWER AIR FILTER ITEM NO.WS-002.i saw the selling price at all the place sell around RM130-170 nett price they say,but i get only RM30.and the boss still ketuk me say ATOS cannot fix 1 la...just bogel the ori cleaner larr..no need so stupid.But me and my brother just ignore him just carry that simota DIY..finally we fix and forget to tell need 2X3 soket..i get that soket aroundRM28...aluminiunm 1.....really big big differen....sounds like vtec...sounds only la.pick up no big differen but top speed increast fuel save.and 1 more thing i need to ask all of atos gang.can you guys atos use L2 full acceleration till 95km will auto shift to 3rd gear?that day i go cheras meet with munir the dealer handsome guy he also say terkejut..maybe my gear box problem.and you use nasa oil?you believe that oil?that day after service......everything change.no power fuel saving decreast but car smooth than last time.that all from me.and 1 more for the 1 of my READER say he spend more then RM10K also still never satisfy him.If people with modify knowledge or experience never spend than alot on wira 1.6 somemore dare to say not satisfy really donno what he modify RM10k for nothing haha...bye ya

munir

Known Member
Jan 26, 2004
kajang
www.protonmania.com
oit meastro...jual my name ka hehehehe it's ok bro thanks...

mike...haiya it's already ok or not..

mataoo...still under warranty or what...if still...go back to any hyundai service centre and made a complaint

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Do you have a weird liking for accidents? If you do, stay away from me please, oh, and my car too. Thats that, but I can help you get your fix.

An Australian website (or at least we think its Australian since you have to pay in AUD) is offering a series of die-cast car models dubbed “Urban Collectables”. What’s weird with the three different models offered is that all...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience