apm adjustable coilovers

dennisdreams

Known Member
Feb 15, 2006
which series? as far as i have encounter with, their build quality wasn't really good.

boyzone

2,000 RPM
Mar 13, 2005
it just a very basic and economy set.
anyway still good to upgrade instead u wanna to replace stock absorber and spring.

sn_ting

Known Member
May 24, 2006
snting.blogspot.com
I try in my friend's car before with apm adjustable absorber. he's driving lancer 1.6. not bad, i dun find it is stiff...quite comfort actaully.with the price of 1200, i think it's worth to buy.anyway, i go for Titan adjustable for my wira. abit stiff but still comfort and cornering was perfect.

Lord_darkslide

Known Member
Oct 19, 2005
i am using apm adjstable.... dunno too stiff or not coz mine i think kong edi..

the problem is... it hard to service this apm abs... if u r getting a new abs.. better get sumthing that is serviceable... and can change the damping rate (or watever they call it) to make it stiffer or softer.... i mean when u go service...not the soft/hard type....

kl_dboy

Known Member
May 21, 2006
bro... i thought you can service the APM adjustable at their factory...? correct me if i'm wrong as i also in the mid of surveying adjustable for my car...

cheers

Lord_darkslide said:
i am using apm adjstable.... dunno too stiff or not coz mine i think kong edi..

the problem is... it hard to service this apm abs... if u r getting a new abs.. better get sumthing that is serviceable... and can change the damping rate (or watever they call it) to make it stiffer or softer.... i mean when u go service...not the soft/hard type....

sn_ting

Known Member
May 24, 2006
snting.blogspot.com
yeah...for adjustable suspension...the service part is very important. if not, wat for want to pay for so much and only last for 1-2 years time...make sure u know where to service the adjustable suspension and the price also

dennisdreams

Known Member
Feb 15, 2006
TKA trading in Penang ~ hee, we service all type of adjustable suspension, Tein, Tanabe, HKS, TRD, Titan, Hotbits, APM, Gab and soso~ (except certain model which it's impossible to service+no spareparts). Our charges is RM60/pcs for normal services+nitrogen refill and extra charges will add to changing oil seals, shaft(except damper adjustable on top), piston (some models, not available for mono-shock version) and internal cylinder. Normally won't exceed RM140/pcs except special cases.

escaflowne

1,000 RPM
May 4, 2004
Visit site
err..sorry thread starter but i can't stop laughing myself for the thread topic.
If you dun mind,it is adjustable,not adjust tebal...eventhough somewhere true it can adjust our car punya kenipisan dan ketebalan..

hope u dun mind

peace

boyzone

2,000 RPM
Mar 13, 2005
dennisdreams said:
TKA trading in Penang ~ hee, we service all type of adjustable suspension, Tein, Tanabe, HKS, TRD, Titan, Hotbits, APM, Gab and soso~ (except certain model which it's impossible to service+no spareparts). Our charges is RM60/pcs for normal services+nitrogen refill and extra charges will add to changing oil seals, shaft(except damper adjustable on top), piston (some models, not available for mono-shock version) and internal cylinder. Normally won't exceed RM140/pcs except special cases.
Bro, can u give the shop location and full address / road name ??
I'm from Penang also.. Thanks.

LuKa

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2005
Kedah
dennisdreams said:
yes need ur add n contact too.. hard to find ppl to service adjutables down here..

can u do servicing for monotubes n customize them?

C@sp3R

Known Member
Mar 16, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
i'm actually looking for a set of apm adjustable, anyone who wants to sell plz let me know. either pm or sms 012-332 5866. thank you

ken12292703

Drives a shopping cart...
Nov 14, 2003
SoMeWhErE
Go for GAB. There are various spring rate for you to choose from. :_:

I am using 8kg/mm in the front and 4kg/mm at the rear. It's not consider stiff and balance for a civic eg 4 door ~ with my taste. :_:

dennisdreams

Known Member
Feb 15, 2006
LuKa said:
yes need ur add n contact too.. hard to find ppl to service adjutables down here..

can u do servicing for monotubes n customize them?
32, Lorong Industry, Bukit Panchor Industry Area,
14300 Nibong Tebal, S.P.S. Penang.

yes, we do service monotubes but not all models. monotubes absorber is not customize able for us coz it's not possible to find parts to do so.

JacEK

500 RPM
Nov 7, 2005
currently using. quite stiff. but damn stable, esp 'layan' corner.

dennisdreams

Known Member
Feb 15, 2006
Re: apm adjastebal

if not mistaken the rear one is more to the soft side right~ had already moded a few sets of APM adjustable (non monotube) and upgrade if for about 100~150% for the compression circle duty.

catan

Known Member
Jul 2, 2004
Png
Visit site
Hi dennisdreams, how abot HKS Hiper Max adjustable (Front) .... Any idea?

Thanks.