APM Adjustable and Leda springs price...

xcheong

1,500 RPM
Mar 6, 2004
Visit site
hi, powerzone, i saw your advertisement on the apm adjustable and leda spring.
how much is the package? does the apm adjustable comes wif spring? if i just want the apm adj and the apm spring that comes wif it, how much would it cost me including installation?
my car is a wira aeroback 1.3 thanx.

btw, how much is the leda sport spring?
now i dunno should i go for adjustable or apm short stroke absorber+leda sport spring.

if the adjustable not that expensive, i may go for adjustable.

Last edited:

Powerzone

Known Member
Feb 1, 2005
Visit site
Adjustable kits that come with the springs are the best bet, as no difficult matching between spring and absorber ratings need to be done.
We've both APM and LEDA kits with springs. APM=RM1650 installed, LEDA=RM2000, installed.
However, a cheaper option is non-adjustable lowered spring with Monroe Reflex shockers, all in at RM1450.

Powerzone

Known Member
Feb 1, 2005
Visit site
You can send them to APM in Klang directly.

dotted

Nov 22, 2005
Ford Laser???

Dear Powerzone,

I'm going to replace my spring & absorber for my Ford Laser TX3 to adjustable. Can U tell me it is possible APM adjustable for my car? If yes, how much it cost. :biggrin: TQVM

highwaymen3617

Jan 26, 2006
did u have a used parts of adjustable needed for Honda SH4, not too expensive, recond can also,

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

anyone did this before?..changing the old waja hood to the new version?..can it fit?...what about the grill?..

any suggestion for the mod?...im a newbie with waja..so dont really know much bout it.

thnx
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience