Anyone ?

edwin_lcw

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2005
Setapak
i have brackets in my car ..... so the locking is lock then the knob cannot see then use a switch to unlock it one ...... but now i have a idea that to lock and unlock using the switch ...... so no need use hand to press the knob onli press the switch to lock and unlock

edwin_lcw

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2005
Setapak
not gear knob..... brackets holding on the window panel then ppl use wire or ruler also cannot open the lock from outside ..... its like a defense ..... so this lokcing system comes with a switch point unlock ..... so when ever i press the door lock down then i press the switch then the lock will come up itself but the prob is when i wan lock i have to manually press at the dorr there ..... so i wan mod see weather can lock and unlock the door by itself ......

takumi86

Known Member
Dec 8, 2004
Puchong
quite confusing.. somemore subject is "anyone"
better put "autolock door etc" :) :)

normally, once u step the brake pedal will lock rite?
now u want to use switch to lock the door? izzit??.. ;)

InitialD

1,000 RPM
Aug 27, 2004
Visit site
icecube said:
if your alarm system have this "auto-lock when brake is pressed " then it will work. Else you need to get an alarm/auto lock system. Correct me if i am wrong.
Last time when I got those anti-thef metal bracket ( to prevent thieves from using ruler or hanger or wire to unlock your door ), the installer helped me rewire the stock alarm system so that when I press the brake for the first time after I start the car, the doors locks by itself and when I turn of the ignition, the door unlocks by itself.

edwin_lcw

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2005
Setapak
i mean like if i wan to do the thing how much ar ? just the auto system u have .... press brake and turn off ignition ....

takumi86

Known Member
Dec 8, 2004
Puchong
normally if go to acc shop,
they will ask u to change entire alarm system..
stock wan not recomended... donno why...

InitialD,
pls let us know where u installed that and
how much??.. ;)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi there!im a new guys at the forum!just wanna find out got how many type of ecu for 4g91 twincam!because some forman tell me im using the wrong ecu,so my car is not power at all!:bawling:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience