Anyone still driving a Honda Accord Si E-CB4?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

keankean

Jul 4, 2006
Hello to all in this forum,

I'm new in this forum today hope you people can give a hand here,

:confused_smile: Recently i changed the engine block F20A bad having problems with the vacumm hose connections because my mechanic didn't label the hoses and now in a mess, anyone working or staying near AU keramat, ampang or anywhere able to let me have a look at their engine bay will be much appreciated. :angel_smile:

edwin_lcw

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2005
Setapak
kenny ask him go wai kiong la ...... one shot lo .... no need mar fan find here find there .... wai kiong prices also reasonable ma ...

keankean

Jul 4, 2006
any chop shop you see a E-CB4 half cut in KL or PJ?

keankean

Jul 4, 2006
I need to know the firewall portion got two attached solenoid valve but don't know where it connect and also another solenoid valve attached next to the EACV connect to where? If you guys able to roughly explain to me maybe i can try it out instead of going to the chop shop. TQ

12oY

Known Member
Nov 9, 2004
kuantan
Visit site
maybe search throught google maybe can get the sevice manual..

A Post Every 5 Mins

Hi guys, would like all the experience modder to advice me regard to this matter.

I actually would like to convert my undercarriage to evo but my mech told me cannot be done ?

I has yet to convert my engine to evo but would like to change my undercarriage first. I waiting for inspection.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience