Anyone here using GAB SS for their evo??

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

expenditious

500 RPM
i need some review on this suspension.. about comfort, performance and specs..
and any other alternative within this price range..and specs..

URGENT!! hahah :driver::driver:

If you decide to get GAB SS series, can try my friend from Zerone sunway special price...

dont use gab...myfew frens used it on their subaru all complaint bumpy and slightly a year after all start to leak

From what i know,these cheap coilover is not worthy to get for EVO(Info from evolutionm.net suspension sifu)
If you care about performance,the least you need to get in term of coilover is KW V3 or Bilstein PSS9
Otherwise stick to big rear anti roll bar,good spring(Swift,Gtworx,Robispec) and Bilstein Shock(EVO 8 MR/9/9 MR one)
Above is applicable for CT9A lar

Try to get the used tein also will be better compare to GAB lar.......

How about BC Racing, any comment....?

Go on to evolutionm.net,hit up the EVO Brake,Suspension Section
Basically to sum it up from sifu of EVO Suspension:
1.)Anything less then Bilstein PSS9 or KW V3 is not a good upgrade
2.)Bilstein MR Shock/HD Shock + Swift Spring with big rear anti roll bar and some geometry correction package work the best for handling oriented low budget setup
3.)For the aesthetic crowd,anything will do since performance is not the biggest consideration for them

So in a word...BC Racing if you don't give a two damn about performance

if BC racing ask jebu la.he's using it.i'm using cusco zero 1r.hi lo only.so far so good la.no too hard and not too soft.samurai racing selling a used cusco zero 2r for ct9a.hi lo hard soft.

just use drummond rally suspension la like that... :biggrin:

i need some review on this suspension.. about comfort, performance and specs..
and any other alternative within this price range..and specs..

URGENT!! hahah :driver::driver:

3 cheers for malaysia branding~ the SS Gab was made in KL. we got plenty of it's running all over northern region. So far the feedback was nice with compatible rate springs. As you need to review your car's modification conditions/rate to select which setting works best for your cars. the price range for Wira/Waja/Gen2/Satria should be around as i know in Jan2011 = 1300~1500 for Hi-Lo, 1800~2200 Hi-Lo/Soft-Hard, and 2400~2800 for two tier Hi-Lo/Soft-Hard~

3 cheers for malaysia branding~ the SS Gab was made in KL. we got plenty of it's running all over northern region. So far the feedback was nice with compatible rate springs. As you need to review your car's modification conditions/rate to select which setting works best for your cars. the price range for Wira/Waja/Gen2/Satria should be around as i know in Jan2011 = 1300~1500 for Hi-Lo, 1800~2200 Hi-Lo/Soft-Hard, and 2400~2800 for two tier Hi-Lo/Soft-Hard~

It is probably not a good choice for EVO
Since EVO VIII MR/IX/IX MR/X come with Bilstein shock,any upgrade in term of coilover will cost at least US$2k otherwise all of them is step down when compare to what you get from factory

if BC racing ask jebu la.he's using it.i'm using cusco zero 1r.hi lo only.so far so good la.no too hard and not too soft.samurai racing selling a used cusco zero 2r for ct9a.hi lo hard soft.

Jebu told me the BC too soft for him, need some custom for the spring.
Anybody probably know about suspension setup for Rally, especially for CT9A?
To cater uneven road & bad road condition also gravel.

Please advise.

Top Bottom