Anybody try K2N ??!!??

Status
Not open for further replies.

joel

Mar 7, 2004
Visit site
dear all :

found one product name K2N and installed in my car. Amazingly my car become very light and hp increase somemore can save fuel. Anybody try before ?? :driver: :itsme: :driver:

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
dear all :

found one product name K2N and installed in my car. Amazingly my car become very light and hp increase somemore can save fuel. Anybody try before ?? :driver: :itsme: :driver:
i know u r trying to help your friend or help this company to sell this , but this is an [COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=verdana,geneva,lucida,&quot][COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=verdana,geneva,lucida,&quot]automotive[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] forum where mostly all members are experienced and knowledgeable , there is no product such as these in the world that can increase cc of ur engine, wht do u think bro , this product will add a piece to the piston is it , and factory cars are already tuned by professional , mapping will suit your car, how can u save fuel by using these , reduce the fuel to kaboom and run lean ? or is it acting as a octane booster ? higher octane level can be achieved in several ways, no matter wht u still need to tune the car with the new octane fuel and further more more fuel more performance, if this product is really real , i bet the whole world will be using it , mitsubishi , toyota , [COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=verdana,geneva,lucida,&quot][COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=verdana,geneva,lucida,&quot]nissan[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] , merce , bmw all will fix this as factory spec which already proves this product doesnt even work.

thank you

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
heheh amazing stuff that can add cc....second thread summore....i suggest you use the search feature on this forum and find out what has been sed about it...not positive, i can tell u hehehe

how did u know it increased hp? any black n white?

hope to hear from you soon!

Reborn

Known Member
Nov 4, 2007
Overall the main problem of this product is the price that is selling now... i'm sure all of us would be happy to own this product or even give a try if its cost as almost as those ground cable. rm1k-rmXXk for a small super tube is too much super duper expensive... no offence...just my personal opinion onli la...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

HI all,

My ride is wira mivec, gearbox is faulty, 1st gear's synchronize gear almost wear out, always got krak krak krak sound when i shift gear, one mech said not reccommend to repait it cos can hardly find the repair kit, so pls help me with the question below:

1. E1/E2/E3's gb, which one is better? does it equipped with LSD? if i lock the 4wd, the gb still works fine?

2. other than evo's gb, can i use local 4G92 sohc or 4G93 gb? wats the pro & con compare to evo's gb?

Will...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience