Anybody kena this from the BLOODY SUCKERS b4?

thteh86

2,000 RPM
Dear MPSJ, I know I did some offend for not paying any parking tickets, but somehow....I didn't get any summon papers from you.

Today, my parents recived a letter from u guys saying that I'm late for not paying any summons...WTF???? Since when did I get any summons or compound?

My parents were extremely angry with me for not being responsible, damn...I wasn't aware at all, tiuniasing...MPSJ, u guys should start looking at yourself, and btw, i didn't park anywhere illegal for the past few weeks? Why did I get it?

i'm get 1 too..........i dun even kno:emoticon_U: where is PJ New Stake, but, they send me a letter claimed that i'm not paying parking fees there :shcokedcamo: :angry_smile: :angry:
how to cancel that 'saman'....:angry_smile:

JINEIL2EN said:
i'm get 1 too..........i dun even kno:emoticon_U: where is PJ New Stake, but, they send me a letter claimed that i'm not paying parking fees there :shcokedcamo: :angry_smile: :angry:
how to cancel that 'saman'....:angry_smile:
jsut pay it la.. itz not expensive anyway...

i got a court order fr dbkl 4 months ago... for illegal carpark.. tot wanna argue, but tiew.. need to get lawyer to fight ... mch.. nvm la.. plead guilty.. n had to pay on the spot or masuk lokap.. which is in the court inself.. saw some ppl inside.. whoalan fuck.. ok la.. pay la wei.. no choice.. daylight robbery.

Haha last time i also kena saman...i got saman when i left my car to pay the damn parking ticket vending machine... farker kena saman ...fine.... then later i went to MPSJ to argue..know wat they said... "Aiya bayar sajalah, argue pun tak guna punya,tak bernasib baik la..." WTF RM80 masuk poket MPSJ tim lol:retarded: ...

haha..i kena also, the shah alam one. i received the red colour letter said tht going to get the warrant tangkap. and it was the parking saman in 2001, in subang jaya. so then i purposely go down from kuantan to shah alam paid it. RM60 saman after discount i only need pay Rm20. far away from my home to shah alam just for the Rm20 saman...sigh....

kinda pissing off isn't it? And why aren't we getting the right things we want? Double parkers everywhere and yet there's no summons at all....SHIT!!!

i stopped paying when last time i went there to pay saman, my car got saman again, in their compund!

wat the heck..people come purposely to give u money, u saman aa?

now i park and dont pay tickets, but make sure u park in parking lot. if simply park then they can tow your ride..susah cerita...

don want to pay them no more... cukai pintu oso mahal...jalan lubang sana sini, rim bengkok sekali, pecah satu kali...street light oso some places takde...if ada oso like hidup segan mati tak mau...traffic light...until this morning noticed that a few out of order...so many days already..

my plan submitted two weeks already...not yet approved...dont know what's wrong anymore..evrything they commented i corrected already...just simply dont want to approve....

fucked up assholes!!

well i had some bad ones as well...sum goes up to couple thousands....

my engine letup, so i parked in front of the workshop, with a BIG notice on the windscreen, "kereta rosak, tak boleh jalan, harap maaf", my engine was out...car stucked there for about 3 weeks...whole car with dust dirt and all that you can name it.

MPPJ gave me a huge ticket, which i dont have the summones, according to the surrounding shops, there were almost no officer walking around, how can they issue me summones?

I gave a good one to MPPJ office, meet up their fella and taruh them. Till now, no letters liao

ThTeh86,

Pls take note of the following MPSJ procedure before getting upset. For each summon issued, the office gets a softcopy. If u fail to settle the summon within 3days, the office will issue u a hardcopy which is the letter reminding u to settle the summon. A REMINDER. Whether u pay or not, u will still get the letter. However, the letter states that, if u had paid, u can ignore the letter. If u are still not sure, u can always bring the receipt/proof that u have paid your summon and get a chop on your letter from the office.

Having said all these, I never pay for my summons anymore. I used to pay them, but I cannot afford to settle anymore. There seems to be no parking space at SS15 at all!!! I checked with the MPSJ and found out that I already have 21 outstanding summons despite having paid more than 20 of them. So chill man.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom