any1 know her??

hayuku

Known Member
she own a S15 and me and my gf saw her at the kuatan drift and time attack challenge 2006 in pahang darul makmur...

Image2078.jpg

her cars...
Image2077.jpg

Image2076.jpg

Image2075.jpg

i think she's a malay... damn she look's pretty and she got a nice car ><"

and my gf wants to know bout her, and learn drifting just like her =="

so can i have the information of her if some1 have please???

thnx ya'll~! XD cheers~!

Last edited:
is that Sharifah Aleya? the pelakon on SEPET? "the actress who said,i look stupid if i speak in malay? ahahaha..

is she the right one with specky? if thats her .. she's Sharifah Aleya the actress .. i think its her .. why? u see her plate also ALI5 = like ALIA la .. heheh ALI4 dun have so she buy ALI5 la .. ahahaha

mrbear said:
is that Sharifah Aleya? the pelakon on SEPET? "the actress who said,i look stupid if i speak in malay? ahahaha..

is she the right one with specky? if thats her .. she's Sharifah Aleya the actress .. i think its her .. why? u see her plate also ALI5 = like ALIA la .. heheh ALI4 dun have so she buy ALI5 la .. ahahaha

is she that old @@" ermmmm anyway THNX ABANG~!!! XDDD but i think i saw her host many many show before... is it she?? but i dont think so... coz she already married... and with 1 daughter that day @0@~~ @@" anyway THNX ABANG AGAIN!!! XDDDD

kRiminaLz said:
R u sure?
she owns the silvia?
hmmm... wierd n incompatible..
doesnt suit her at all...

yes... veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeli veli sure... coz me and my gf waiting for her when the drift battle finish... and we sit and wait beside her car... in a kopitiam lar...

when she come then my gf wants me to take pic for her... then we saw her DRIVE AWAY HER S15 with her DAUGHTER... =3="

her name is Nurul Alis....RTM 1 presenter....

man_ said:
her name is Nurul Alis....RTM 1 presenter....

GEEZZZ THNX BRO!!!! XDDDD the right answer~!

Faster mommy faster!

BY HONG BOON HOW

At just 1.6m tall RTM sports reader Nurul Alis Aidil Akhbar cuts a rather petitie figure.

So it may come as a surprise to any Mat kereta worth his salt that this mother of three has what it takes to blow them all away.

For one, Nurul Alis, better known as Kiki to her friends, is somewhat of a cili padi when it comes to motor sports.

She's been competing in go-karting and saloon racing since 1998.

She is now into drifting and if you're still wondering what that is, that's something like figure skating and ballet for cars where competitors deliberately throw their cars into spinning dances and go sideways like crabs - accompanied by screaming engines and some serious tyre smoking.

To fuel the 32 year-old's latest passion, her latest acquisition has been a used Nissan Silvia S15 with a 2.0-litre turbocharged engine that kicks up 270bhp for her.

The spunky lady is also a qualified pilot apart from having a keen interest in motorsports.
That's enough raw muscle to leave most Mat Kereta miles behind but she uses it only to get her regular drifting fix.

The Silvia, bought at a good price of RM150,000, came with sports bodykit and alloy wheels.

“Throwing cars into a spin deliberately looks simple in the hands of seasoned drift drivers but is quite difficult for track racers like me as I am used to keeping my car in its racing line,” the bubbly Nurul Alis tells StarMotoring Magazine in an interview.

Of course, it helps that hubby is also professionally involved in the motorsports scene. Adian Yein Khalid is Proton’s R3 motorsports division's head of special projects and Nurul Alis' constant source of technical advice and encouragement.

To polish her skills in drifting, Nurul Alis and Adian attended drifting clinics and even resorted to watching DVDs of drifting tutorials.

But the difficulty they faced was that the DVD tutorials were in Japanese.

“So, my husband and I took basic Japanese language classes so that we could understand the videos.

“From there, we got some ideas how to initiate a drift by powering up or using the hand brakes to get the rear wheels to slide.

“I also have to know my car very well, know at which engine revs the power will come in so I can spin the wheels, make lots of smoke and go sideways,” she laughs.

She has been a familiar face in the R3 Street Shootout series ever since the street motorsport’s conception three years ago.

Nurul Alis will also be racing 1.8-litre Lotus Elise as a member of the High Performance Challenge (HPC) racing team in the Merdeka Millennium Endurance race next month.

“We will be selling sponsorship spaces on the Lotus to raise funds for Racing for Children Programme,” she says.

The charities to benefit from the programme include the Ronald McDonald Children’s Charities Fund of Malaysia.

Nurul Alis has also participated in numerous go-kart competitions, among them the Asean Kart Prix - where she came in third place overall in 1998. She also finished third in a special Celebrity Race for the Proton 300km Merdeka Race in 1999.

When she isn't racing or drifting Nurul Alis might be found flying single-engined planes, notably the Cessna 176.

It's something she has been doing since she got her private pilot’s licence in 1997 although her hectic schedule of late - divided between RTM and motorsports activities - has left her less time to fly.

But, she has not lost her flying touch and got the opportunity to fly the Eagle 150 single-engine aircraft a few months back.

And when she isn't doing either of the above, Nurul Alis is a familiar face reading the daily sports news on RTM1 at 1.30pm and 8.40pm. You might also have caught her hosting TV shows such as Go-Kart, Selamat Pagi Malaysia and Info Sukan.

She joined RTM when she was 20 and took a few years' break from the TV station in 2000 after she remarried.

Her kids are Shamal Norman, aged 11, Sophea Ayna Yein, six, and Sonya Alis Yein, two.

In her earlier years, Nurul Alis appeared in commercials for Milo, Malaysia Airlines and Colgate.

But motor racing has also brought its share of spills and scares for Nurul Alis.

She suffered one of her worst injuries in a go-kart accident in 1998 where she was knocked unconscious and broke a few bones.

“I was flung out of the go-kart at high speed after being clipped by another competitor,” she says.

But that incident has done little to put the spunky, chatty mother off motorsports.

“Nowadays, when our kids know that we are out to take part in some drift competition, they will cheer us on,” she says.

“And you know what they yell? Faster, mommy, faster,” she says.

seems like Silvia is the choice for girls (who can afford it) nowadays.

i also know that one lady in Penang is owning and driving an S15 (blue).

Sky_Legend said:
seems like Silvia is the choice for girls (who can afford it) nowadays.

i also know that one lady in Penang is owning and driving an S15 (blue).

Then u going buy 1 S15 for u gf? lol

gosh, i shud teach my gal to drift as well.....

haha

must be competant as me

hayuku said:
and my gf wants to know bout her, and learn drifting just like her =="

so can i have the information of her if some1 have please???
highly doubtful about the statement in red... :biggrin:

just kidding.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom