>>any Seremban People<< N9

how about the TT venue tat i tulun for the 2nd time TT?

i dunno wht the place was that liao...the maggi goreng vry pedas 1~~~

vry spacious & vry dark too...

i also mao join TT..but please not terminal 2..please some place in S2..terminal 2 banyak orang..parking susah...

Agree, especially Friday to Sunday those ppl go to Stesen Satu / Bandar Lama / Bandar Baru. Round 3 - 4 times still haven't get parking :mad:

opposite the balai la...ol place, very safe :p

SWG, mali mali. Long time no see you and your FD already. :itsme:

how about the TT venue tat i tulun for the 2nd time TT?

i dunno wht the place was that liao...the maggi goreng vry pedas 1~~~

vry spacious & vry dark too...

Last time you all tarik at the straight there? Let's do it again :biggrin: :burnout: :rofl:
There also ok one, a lot of space. Easy access.

tak nak depan balai polis..haha..the one where the maggi goreng pedas like Blank say wan is ok..i think is oakland..where last time we had several friday night TT..still remember the place??

The concept is like "The most dangerous place is the most safest place" :biggrin:

Blank, I know where is that.
Guys, is the mamak facing the road...or u guys want to meet up at the roadside like last time....
we all squat beside the road see got good ppl offer us money or not...

Venue: maggi goreng very pedas
Time: usual la....

YH, your slam dunk so funny

Reddice & SWG, the mamak opposite Balai already close shop loong time...remember last time we went with FC time was the last then after that we went there already takda...

or you want to bring table and open table there

Last edited:
venue: maggi goreng very pedas ??? around PIzza italia there ah ???
mpy8r4tpg5.gif

Venue: maggi goreng very pedas
Time: usual la....

Reddice & SWG, the mamak opposite Balai already close shop loong time...remembear last time we went with FC time was the last then after that we went there already takda...

or you want to bring table and open table there

TR,
yea the opposite balai place was convenient n safe. too bad thou. So this pedas maggie goreng place is a Malay shop rite? i think its the row of shops facing 2 roads then the next block of shops? i kinda vaguely rber it...

so when is it bro?

1)JP-AVLOBER
av-408152-1299308719.gif

2)TITANLAP
image.php

3)KHOO!(*
mpy8r4tpg5.gif

4)yeehau*^
slamdunk024.gif

5)SideWayGrey
Rotary02.GIF

6)reddice
Red_dice.gif

7)
8)

SWG, I think its not malay shop la..its a mamak....facing the road and an empty parking lot one...call me if u have problem finding it....

TT is 16 April

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom