Any Recommended Detailing Shop near this area?

Voxism

Dec 13, 2008
Interested to do :
1) Car Wash
2) Engine Wash
3) Wax and Protection

2) Cheras
3) Bukit Jalil

A Proton Satria Neo WRG. is only 4 months old and i keep the car well maintained!

I saw a lot of threads showing a lot of detailing shops but all of them is not under my area.
The reason i want the nearest detailing shops is i don't wan to get my car dirty while on the way back home after detailing.
Because i plan to detail 2 days before Chinese New Year and keep my car until CNY.
( hope can keep the shining effect ma :) )

Any Detailing Shop owner that located under this 2 place can pls pm me or send me a message for the price for the 3 features i need.

017-6254419.

Regards,
VoX.

pisces23

Known Member
Apr 30, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Since your car is only 4 months old, it is very easy to make it shine.
Just clay and wax, very simple.
So I suggest you DIY, it's more fun and much cheaper.
I stay around Sri Petaling area, interested to have a yamcha session ??
I'll show you my car which I detail myself from day one I got the car which is more than 3 years old now.

Voxism

Dec 13, 2008
Since your car is only 4 months old, it is very easy to make it shine.
Just clay and wax, very simple.
So I suggest you DIY, it's more fun and much cheaper.
I stay around Sri Petaling area, interested to have a yamcha session ??
I'll show you my car which I detail myself from day one I got the car which is more than 3 years old now.

yamcha ? hehe pm me if yam cha around sri petaling area..:)

i like to detail also.. but not that sifu enough to DIY.. i always make minor scratch to my own car while i do the waxing.. so i decided to let detailing shop do it 1st :nurse:.. then i learn it there.. keke..

anyway thx dude..

pisces23

Known Member
Apr 30, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
yamcha ? hehe pm me if yam cha around sri petaling area..:)

i like to detail also.. but not that sifu enough to DIY.. i always make minor scratch to my own car while i do the waxing.. so i decided to let detailing shop do it 1st :nurse:.. then i learn it there.. keke..

anyway thx dude..

If you know the basics of detailing you won't induce fine scratches (swirl marks) on your paint work.
You can log on to www.meguiars.com.my forum to get some first hand knowledge there.
You stay around Sri Petaling area??
You can PM me your contact no. and I'll call you whenever there is any yamcha sessions.

banzai

1,000 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
KL \ Ipoh
Visit site
there used to be a meguiars car detailing in sri petaling, along the old post office, but they closed shop few weeks back..:( how sad. if there is another nearby i also won't mind going as meguiar is really good.

pisces23

Known Member
Apr 30, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
there used to be a meguiars car detailing in sri petaling, along the old post office, but they closed shop few weeks back..:( how sad. if there is another nearby i also won't mind going as meguiar is really good.
There is a place next to those dim sum shops that carries a Meguiars' banner-not sure whether they are genuine or not.
I heard there's another one behind the Oversea Restaurant.
You can go check them out.

Voxism

Dec 13, 2008
There is a place next to those dim sum shops that carries a Meguiars' banner-not sure whether they are genuine or not.
I heard there's another one behind the Oversea Restaurant.
You can go check them out.

Ok, i went to survey the shop behind the Oversea Rest as u mentioned.

quite cheap but i dont think is reliable.. i saw them washing cars.. they using soapy car shampoo to wash.. just like those normal indian wash car shop..

but i haven test it.. will test it someday .. wanted to wash my engine.. rm15 only.. i think i can give it a try..

pisces23

Known Member
Apr 30, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Try not simply washing your engine with those water jets because modern cars come with a lot of electronics and sensors and water is their biggest enemy.
We are having an ICE TT in Bukit Jalil this Friday night.
If you are interested, you can join in too-we can talk about detailing as well.
One of the detailing sifu staying in Sri Petaling might join us.

swissperfection

Sep 12, 2008
www.swissperfection.com.my
Try not simply washing your engine with those water jets because modern cars come with a lot of electronics and sensors and water is their biggest enemy.
We are having an ICE TT in Bukit Jalil this Friday night.
If you are interested, you can join in too-we can talk about detailing as well.
One of the detailing sifu staying in Sri Petaling might join us.
I also wanna go for TT if don't mind. Learn more things ma. HAHA

banzai

1,000 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
KL \ Ipoh
Visit site
the one behind Overseas restaurant sri petaling is now closed for good..aaaarrgghh. their normal car wash is real good and a bang for buck. now have to find another good shop, preferably with Meguiar's. anywhere near here?

NeniNeniBoBo

Known Member
Jan 8, 2009
Raymond, can I know Subaru s204 is medium or large car? And the Raydiance sealant coating normally take how long?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I want to ask how do people modify the plug coil? What do you use if you modify the plug coil? The engine is using 2 plug coil and 2 plug cable that is attached to plug coil. If you have any insight, please do tell. Thanks in advance
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience