Any Ideas How To Mod AE86?

k3vi3

Known Member
Aug 31, 2005
ss3 pj
change to blacktop lo, currently my firends workshop is doing for a singaporean customer, 100% initial-D lookalike, except for the rims (polished lip) i see the car also damn siong already cant wait to drive it :D

DRiftAGster

Known Member
Jul 6, 2004
drop a 2JZGte with fully rebuilt engine block & headjob, single T88GK, NOS -- should get 800-1000hp i guess

add a sequential gearbox, CF hood, CF fender, CF door, Titanium full race roll-cage, ohlins suspension, put some nice offset 19inch rims..... should make you the fastest and most expensive 86 in malaysia....
* just dreaming..... :biggrin: .... and kidding....

volvo850

Known Member
Aug 28, 2005
Selangor
DRiftAGster said:
dreaming ma...... :angel:

hopefully this dream will come true soon...
its always a dream at first. then its a vision before it turns into reality. can't wait to see the fastest AE86 in malaysia :biggrin:

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
normally ppl put 4A-ge turbo intercooler....can beat evo3 after mod engine....

4A-Ge super-charger for a beter normal driving lo..easy maintenance

20V black/silver top oso not bad la....NA lo....wat u need to do it....hold ur gear n revv it to 11000rpm as wat Takumi did in Intial D to get power..ehehe

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Kia Motors America (KMA) today unveiled the all-new KND-4 compact SUV concept vehicle at the Los Angeles International Auto Show. Having made its world debut at the Seoul Motor Show in April, the KND-4 concept was specifically designed to provide an idea of what next-generation Kia compact SUVs will be like. Conceived at the Kia Design Center in Korea, the new concept exhibits a powerful and strong character that corresponds with Kia’s philosophy of "Exciting and Enabling."

"The KND-4...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience