Any good machine shop in KL??

phantomRX8

Insignificant Fool
Mar 21, 2005
ISS
if u r a modified kaki, u must know the importance of having a good machine/engineering shop..being cheap is always an advantage laa but no doubt having good engineering practice is the main criteria..so is there any reputable or famous machine shop in malaysia or KL area?? im not talking bout the balancing & lightening stuffs..how about the shotpeening job?? if any machine shop can do this, we can surely save money from buying expensive conrods..std conrod for example the 4G93T can be weak if used above 13 psi..if we can shotpeen it, it will surely handle alot more abuse & boost..so if anyone can recommend good machine shop that can do this, please post phone no. & address of the shop here...thanx

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, to all Sifu. i faced this problems since yesterday. the ABS and the Handbrake lights constant illuminated since yesterday. Since today is a Deepavali Public Holiday, so, i plan to send my car to Toyota SC for checking because my car is still under warranty. i also went to other workshop today to check and see whether my car chassis or brake part got problems or not. but the boss told me that my car everything goes well and seem like nothing happen to my car. we also tried to reset the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience