Anti Crime - Leave your Experience or suggestion pls

Jerry

Sep 10, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
blog.jerryong.com
Dear Drivers, I have created an Anti Crime Section due to Malaysia criminals increasing, especially snatch thieves getting bolder which cause death recently.You're welcome to drop your messages, experience and/or suggetions BUT any dirty words, unrelated & uncomfortable comment will be taken out.

.......Because Anti Crime Matters

Regards,
JerryOng.com
:_:

Last edited:

gohkokeng

2,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
what i can say is...beside the driver door pouch there must put some weapon to protect yourself like the 'handy guard stick'

it wont kill(depend on your strength and where u hit) and it really hurt

or anywhere is reachable and easy to grab if something unpleasant happen.

Nieto

Known Member
Aug 10, 2006
if bring sum steel pipe, or kayu baseball... if police check, we hav trouble... so we can use steel steering lock to defend ourself actually, it will no trouble frm police, jus put at down of ur feet or below chair

gohkokeng

2,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
steel pipe sound like anytime can kill

baseball bat too long and kinda heavy.....not so handy

Nieto

Known Member
Aug 10, 2006
if not use da.. erm da electric tat 1, small and can 'sot' ppl... i forgot 1 name dy, i got 1 fren put tat on his car

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
if the police stops u; they can basically apprehand or confisticate those things....
but I still got a steel bar below my seat and also my baseball-steering lock on my passenger seat.....

for protection mah..........

IronJ

Known Member
Oct 6, 2004
i got 1 rotan kayu and the HK police used flexi stick iron on my car... hehe...

if police check sure i kena, rite?...

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
i guess so; but there's many ppl who says police can't search ur car without police warrants.....
how true is that??

Duke Red

2,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Earth
The only concern with carrying arms is that they can be used against you. I personally feel that it is society themselves that should put pressure on these criminals. Many a time people get robbed in broad daylight and the public just stand around and watch. If we can change this attitude and provide assistance to all victims, criminals will be detered. Forget about citizens arrest, just beat the living crap out of the pisshead.

penjaja

Oct 4, 2004
Chicago
I personally use a maglite. Strong as a baseball bat and it's durable. Abused one for 5 years and it's still very usable. It has been known to literally crack heads. 5D is a good length, 6D is a little too long. If the police ever find it, it's just a flashlight. Nothing illegal about it.

Check it out -->http://www.maglite.com/dcell.asp

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
oh....yes; I got one with me also.......so 3 lethal weapon in my car.......

Kyogezsho

Known Member
Dec 1, 2005
does my steering lock counted as a weapon ?

Nieto

Known Member
Aug 10, 2006
if steering lock... can b weapon, but if police kacau... scold dem back, 'if my car kena curi apa macam? u bayar?'

Kyogezsho

Known Member
Dec 1, 2005
hahahah they all from steering lock can go to ur tinted glass said too dark liow .. even u dun have tint LOL

Y a k u Z a

Global Moderator
Helmet Clan
Feb 16, 2006
Sydney, AU
www.facebook
How about those retractable metal bars where they sell in the night markets for like 20 bucks each,that's pretty useful to keep them fuckers away haha

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Sifus,

Have anybody tried installing UR feder bars onto their rides or seen the installation process?

I was told by a shop in sunway that they have to drill and weld the bar onto my fenders unlike other bars where the bars are just bolted onto existing holes when i was inquiring it for my saga BLM.

So anybody there have done it before of able to clarify the process to me please?

Thank You, Regards.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience