Amemiya has officially retired

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

phat7

2,000 RPM
as of april amemiya san has retired. i thought everbody should know. The rotor king has left the building!!

Dave- Is that true? any official links that I can read?

:emoticon_U: ...

Amemiya san will be in SG in June???

I heard news from SPC, distributor of Texas Lubricants in Msia.
Mazda and SG's RE they are inviting Amemiya san to SG in June this year.:angel_smile: Amemiya san he himself is very interested in "The Blue" oil from Texas and will visit Texas Lubricants's factory in SG. FYI, Texas will be launching their "Revolution Titanium" oils here in Msia soon. More news later.

Alchemis said:
He retired.. but his products still running right ?
Of course...... I think he'll still monitoring the JGTC team......

RERider said:
I heard news from SPC, distributor of Texas Lubricants in Msia.
Mazda and SG's RE they are inviting Amemiya san to SG in June this year.:angel_smile: Amemiya san he himself is very interested in "The Blue" oil from Texas and will visit Texas Lubricants's factory in SG. FYI, Texas will be launching their "Revolution Titanium" oils here in Msia soon. More news later.
Want to go down for a visit??

May edition of SuperStreet in the Tokyo Motorshow review. It pretty much says that amemiya has retired from REAmemiya.

Lennon said:
Want to go down for a visit??

Yes mate. I think we can arrange that. May be a meet-up with Amemiya too:regular_smile: will find out from SPC.

- D i a b l o - said:
lol if there is no Ama-san thus who runs the helm now?

Does he have a son? LOL
He has a son, looks almost the same as him but the hair is not ..... :X-:

RERider said:
Yes mate. I think we can arrange that. May be a meet-up with Amemiya too:regular_smile: will find out from SPC.
At the same time i can let tuner in JB to set my bro's car...... But dunno got oppurtunity to meet him or not??? I want his signature on my bonnet or wing..... heeheh:_:

Lennon said:
At the same time i can let tuner in JB to set my bro's car...... But dunno got oppurtunity to meet him or not??? I want his signature on my bonnet or wing..... heeheh:_:

U deserved it...truly supports RE Amemiya products, no counterfeit summore...:shades_smile:

RERider said:
Perhaps, you could check with Vincent as he did mentioned abt this too during the last JOSC meeting. Thanks

wooo... you guys coming down JB/SG? let me know.. i wanna tag along... if you guys dun mind... maybe i can get my friend (owns a blue FD) to come along too...
and if you guys not familiar with JB, can bring you guys go eat nice food around here. though you guys might have better stuff up there in KL...

alexklg- many thanks in advance. May hv a road trip to Melaka or JB. :_: I will discuss with members this sunday RE Meet:regular_smile: .

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom