**ALERT** Con Man In Marketplace!

savvy001

Aug 7, 2006
The first time i posted in mudah i sell pull up and dip station ,

the so called uk woman tell me hope is in good condition , i checked her adress in google she is mudah fraud , and warned by other , i add on to the comment at the reporting website.

my bulu all went up , my balls were kecut........

now a days as a seller myself , i feel very dissapointed with sms people , they are not serious , they dont even bother to call , even those who sent email also.

but all these times got personal message guy once buy from me ,
another is using sms bank in to me ,
out of thousands of sms and email , only one who really bank in , i respect to the guy .....
thx .''

I got alot headache , those sms all these months i entertain them , ask products but keep on ffk , i keep on check stocks from suppliers and distributors , one distributor show up very rude and always ignore my enquiry..................

i always ask but failed everytime to deal , now i have give up sms and email from guys,

some of the people from distributor of other field , press me until i earn rm5, he is not a dealer and expect me sell below market , and he earned majority from his client..............................

after become a seller , i am very disssapointed and fed up ,

Last edited:

savvy001

Aug 7, 2006
I sell new computer hardware and accessories ,laptop and desktop.

i can imagine , if i put my car on sale wat will happen lol.

so i think better sell low to dealer, so i can have less headache.

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
Haha..true also..but earn less lo..

crave4modify

Sep 29, 2005
One of the scammers e-mail for the offer of cheap Toyota Caldina Zt4 for RM80K, a too good to be true advertisement by Pro Niaga[scam company name]

My contact number is 0771 5506628 but i don't know if you can reach me due to roaming issues
for some reason it does not allow me on the network, the message that comes up on my phone "Network selected. Only emergency service is available".

I have tried cleaning the sim card and all that, but its had no effect.

To proceed will be necessary : - Your Full Name along with the scanned/copy identity card attached– Required for paperwork (sales contract ,invoice , transfer etc) - Your Delivery Address ,Phone Number and Fax number - You’ll receive important delivery info and guidelines for payment instructions after that.

will wait for your confirmation of purchase before other buyers will do thanks

Also another scam on Toyota Ninja

Sent: Tuesday, 17 January 2012 8:40 PM
Subject: RE: Reply: Toyota Land Cruiser VX

The Toyota is very good condition , no problems no issues .The reason I want to sell it fast and cheap is because I have a job transfer out of the country and really want to get rid of it . My car is in great shape,no engine problems,clear title, no damages or hidden defects. It was always garaged and the price is RM 9000 . Malaysia registered .

Give me a email back if you are still interested .

His other reply

Before we go forward with this sale I want to tell you that I`m here in Kuching (the car is here with me) right now I will have to leave the country in one week , the thing is i`m very busy and i don`t have time to stay and meet with all my potential buyers, that is why i gave to a shipping company that will ship it to the next owner(on my cost as the distance is not great). It's Malaysian registered and that is practically the base reason I am selling it .
I will make the deal only to eBay . I am a member of the eBay buyer protection program and using this service you will get a 5 days testing period after delivery. During that 5 days testing period I will not be getting any money. I need to know if you are interested in buying it so I can ask eBay to send you the details on how this works. If interested please include in your next email your contact info for eBay ( full name, full address ) so we can get things started.
Let me know as soon as you can ,
Regards

All the too good to be true offer don't fall for it...lucky i caught my Project Manager in action and inform him that is a scam...like EvoZ said there's no free food in the world

vh-101

500 RPM
Dec 14, 2006
lolx using ebay to pay. Ask him to find a super car lo..

Feb 19, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
OMG...I receive this email also, she said wanna ship the car to england, i was wonder why she wanna buy car from Malaysia while everyone know Malaysia car was so FXXX expensive compare to England????

She asking my acc number, bank name, email and mobile number..Luckly i never layan her :-P

Aug 3, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Feel something fishy, from google search found this thread.
And here's my reply to him/her:

Good Day ahpiea,

Thanks for your interest towards my 1st car.
With recently a lot of people being con by international syndicate,
I'm quiet reluctant to try unconventional method of selling the car.
I've talk with some of my friend as well that it is high risk to deal
with your proposed method, because some of them got the same email as
per your reply. I'm afraid that you're the one that they are
mentioning about.
Thus if you can bank in 97% of the money first, that would be great.
That at least would give me some comfort in releasing the car.
My account is with CIMB (if agree will let you know the number)
Hope this help.
Happy dealing with you.

Thanks & Regards

Last edited:

LesleyAprotto

Banned
Jun 16, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Malaysia has the highest tax for car in the world..

why would anybody wanna buy cars from this country???

but we malaysian have no choice :thefinger:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
TAX...
TOLL...
TARIFF....
All sufferings we endured 55 years!
WHO SAYS WE GOT NO CHOICE?
COMING SOON THE CHOICE IS YOURS!
VOTE WISELY!
Wrongly vote may regret to see your grand children paying RM10.00 to use the 40 years old BATU TIGA TOLL !!
hahahahaaa.....:banghead::bawling::smokin:

Jul 20, 2014
Penang
I've also received a scam email from [email protected] after putting up a post on mudah.my.

Am presently in united kingdom so I can not come to test the vehicle
but if you are very sure the vehicle is in good condition tell me the
final price you want to sell the vehicle because am sending vehicle to
my husband who is based in myamar, so I will arrange a pick up agent to
collect the vehicle from you after you have received the payment made
to you. And the pick up agent fee will be included in the payment made
to your account so that you can pay them for the service when they
come to collect the vehicle from you also the pick up agent will
prepare all documents regards the change of ownership and shipping the
vehicle to the new owner as all these fees will be included in the
pick up agent fees made to you, so I want you to get back to me with
the final price of the vehicle then we can proceed with the
transaction. Thanks hope to hear from you soon.

---------- Post added at 04:36 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:34 AM ----------

And another scammer on mudah... wow...

Thanks for the prompt reply. My name is Gloria Ibrahim. I believe my son sent you a text message through his Malaysia roamed number to email me for the sale. I will like to know the lowest price for it and i want you to get back to me with more pictures and its current condition because i can't come over to inspect it. I am buying it locally here as a gift for my son that is living in UNITED ARAB EMIRATES.
I am at sea at the moment as I am a Marine ( I work on Ocean as a Marine Operations Force (MOF) in Malaysia ) and due to the nature of my work, phone calls is restricted. It was my son that check your advert and sent you a text to contact me (his mother ) on my email address because i am currently offshore .
I am really sure he will be more than happy if i am able to purchase it from you because this is what he want and chose from the Advert.
You need not worry yourself about how it will get to him there in UNITED ARAB EMIRATES as I have a contact of shipping company there that will be handling the pick up and all the paper work.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I receive the same one saying her husband is niama and based in niama.

I think we can make a police report. Such scam tactic have been used since 2012. And I always received such email when I post a car for sale in mudah.my and especially if u r direct owner. They will 1st SMS u and ask u to send details in email. Saying they are in the middle of ocean or they are currently in the 18th level of hell therefore she/he can't make a call to you since they are deep down in hell no line. And he'll don't provide wifi and bla bla bla. Shud email reply them and bcc to Balai polis. But I don't have their email.

Am presently in united kingdom so I can not come to test the vehicle
but if you are very sure the vehicle is in good condition tell me the
final price you want to sell the vehicle because am sending vehicle to
my husband who is based in myamar, so I will arrange a pick up agent to
collect the vehicle from you after you have received the payment made
to you. And the pick up agent fee will be included in the payment made
to your account so that you can pay them for the service when they
come to collect the vehicle from you also the pick up agent will
prepare all documents regards the change of ownership and shipping the
vehicle to the new owner as all these fees will be included in the
pick up agent fees made to you, so I want you to get back to me with
the final price of the vehicle then we can proceed with the
transaction. Thanks hope to hear from you soon.